Chapter 22

"Charlie! Wake up!"

I fluttered open my eyes to see Hitoshi frantically shaking me. My senses hit me like a truck and I immediately jump to my feet and slip on my sneakers.

"What happened?!"

Suddenly I felt something wrapping tightly around my waist and pulling me quickly backward. My arms are wrapped tightly at my sides and I frantically kick my feet back. Calm down! I yell at myself and look around the bandages around my torso. With a quick blink of my eyes, I phase next to Hitoshi and inhale deeply. My breathing was strained by the sudden attack but I easily regain it and see Aizawa standing in front of us in his hero outfit.

"You never know when a villain will attack."

I get my footing and watch as Hitoshi stood up straight.

"And you're going to just attack us in our sleep?"

He asked and waited...and waited...no reply, who would've thought? I phase behind Aizawa and pull my leg back to kick him, he quickly turns and grabs my leg. Before he could twist it around I phase to the other side of him and land a solid punch. I smirk but stop when he looks at me, I felt my quirk instantly weaken and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't summon the other dimension.

"Did you forget about my quirk?"

His hair flew all around him as he stared darkly about me. Hitoshi quickly ran in and tried to punch Aizawa, of course, he easily blocked. I watched as Hitoshi smirked and grabbed Aizawa's arm with his other hand and kicked Aizawa's legs from under him. Causing Hitoshi to slam him to the ground. Aizawa quickly wrapped Hitoshi up in the bandages but I felt my quirk quickly come back. He must've closed his eyes when he was knocked down. I have to make my move now, and quickly.

I decided to do one of my favorite combos, one I did against Katsuki. I immediately began to phase quickly around Aizawa, each time I popped out in a new location and kicked or punched him. He didn't get a good look at me to erase my quirk, eventually, he was knocked to the ground and while I regained my breath, Hitoshi successfully pinned him. Thanks to all of the training we did yesterday, I didn't feel as nauseous doing so many transitions, which I definitely am glad for.

"Good, now release me."

Hitoshi stood up and quickly helped Aizawa back to his feet.

"Now we're going to focus on hand to hand combat again."

He brushed off his pants and turned to Hitoshi first, his trustworthy student.

"Charlie, while we spar, I want you to do a set of pushups 12 reps and then hold a plank for 30 seconds as many times as you can."

I nodded and stepped back far enough to be out of the way but still watch. I smiled as I watched Hitoshi crack his neck and stand in front of Aizawa.

"Go all out."

Was the only thing Aizawa said as he stood a few feet away. I immediately started doing my push-ups and watched as Hitoshi skillfully dodged a kick and grabbed Aizawa's leg and got a hold of his shoulder. Aizawa tried to move away but Toshi used his momentum and slammed Aizawa to the ground. My mouth was agape as I watched the two men spar, this is nothing like when we fought, it was refreshing, he's so much stronger. My abs started to burn as I stayed in a perfect plank position. Their sparring continued for a few minutes and my arms and abs began to feel like jelly. This is going to suck when it's my turn. I waited until Hitoshi was pinned to the ground with a scowl on his face.

"Charlie, your turn."

I nodded and weakly got up from the ground, good thing I'm more reliant on kicks than punches. I stood in front of Aizawa and glanced at Hitoshi who immediately started doing push-ups. He looked at me and smiled and I couldn't help the blush that went to my cheeks as I watched his muscles flex.