Valentines Day Special! ❤️

(FIRST OF ALL, I am so proud of Hitoshi and I'm sure you all are too! Can't wait to see what Season 4 (probably by the time we get to him) has in store for us!! Also, this is set slightly in the future, a hint towards what the sequel may have in store for us. ;D)

Valentine's Day, the day of love and one of the only days where it's fashionable to where multiple shades of red at once. For me, Valentine's Day was something special! It wasn't something that you only shared with your significant other, no, it was a day where you could show your friends and family how much you love them! Sure you can show them that everyday, but it's always nice to show someone that you're thinking about them on Valentine's Day. Now buckle up and prepare for the Valentine Spectacular!

****

My mom stood in the doorway to my old room with a soft smile adorned on her face. A small tear ran down the side of her face as she sniffled and hugged her cardigan closer to her body.

"Mom, chill."

As dramatic as she was, I expected her to react this way about the gigantic fruit arrangement that now resides on our dining room table.

"I know, it's just so-so wonderful."

She closed in on me, wrapping me in yet another one of her back breaking hugs. The clock was ticking, I had many more stops to make before six, meaning I only have seven hours left. 

"Yup! Love you mom but I gotta blast, I have more presents to give."

She sighed and shook her head, a small smile gracing her features.

"You don't need to buy everyone a gift, it's only Valentines Day."

"Yeah, but I want to show everyone I love them!"

Now it's time to go! Lying against the wall in the living room was Hitoshi's present. A sleek black and purple bike that would fill his bike riding cravings, especially since his old bike died about a month ago. 

"Gotta go!"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and sprinted out the house, bringing the bike with me. With a quick swish, I mounted it and began speeding through the city. The wind ruffled my hair as I swerved in between crowds of people. Suddenly, my phone began to buzz in my pocket and I slowed down a bit to fish it out and press it to my ear.

"Hello! I am here!"

"What the fuck? What are you All Might?"

"Ah good morning beautiful!"

Katsuki grunted at his new nickname which only caused me to snicker.

"Where are you?"

"Riding to the BBQ place why?"

"Are you stupid? You were supposed to pick the food up at 10:30, it's going to be fucking cold."

"Jesus Kacchan, when did you become my personal assistant?"

He chuckled deeply on the other end of the phone, a sure sign that if I were there in person he'd obliterate me.

"Okay fuckface I'm only askin' because I don't want to waste any money but you're just wasting my time."

"Awh Katsuki, you talking to me is just making me pedal so much slower."

"Well if you weren't such an idiot then maybe you'd phase there."

Oh.

"Bye Katsuki, there's no service in Akryo." 

The line clicked, signaling that he hung up and I shoved my phone down my shirt. I reached out in front of me and phased myself in front of the BBQ shop. I clutched the breaks and skid to a hard stop only inches away from the large glass window in front of the restaurant. Crap.