Chapter 20

Hitoshi and I stood awkwardly with everyone else with our hero cases and a small bag of clothes. Everyone talked about the different places where they were going and what train stop they had to get off at. Aizawa was going to be driving us to wherever we were going which is completely understandable since the three of us were already together while he briefed the rest of our class. Denki ran up to me with a huge smile on his face, Sero soon followed after.

"Hey! Where are you going Charlie?!"

"Aizawa took us under his wing so Hitoshi and I are going with him!"

"Woah! That's super cool dude!"

Denki smiled largely and pat me on the back.

"We have to go now, have a fun weekend!"

With that, the two boys trotted away, leaving me alone with Hitoshi once again. I get a full weekend with this boy. I exhaled loudly and turned my attention to him, his hair was back up in its spiky mess but I still liked it. He looked utterly bored today and I couldn't get him to smile at all. I guess our little 'relationship' or whatever you call it was short lived, just as I thought. 

"H-Hitoshi?"

He turned his head to look at me and stared blankly at me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

He walked up to Aizawa and began chatting with him, there was a short tug in my chest as I stayed alone. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and immediately snapped my attention to the cause, Katsuki stood next to me and stared at Hitoshi and Aizawa.

"He's not talking to you?"

I shook my head and turned my back to Hitoshi, instead focusing my gaze on Katsuki.

"I don't know why. I'm so aggravated and it really bothers me, you know? You probably don't even want to hear this or care but I don't know."

He sighed and his shoulders slacked.

"Whatever just tell me your f****** emotions or some s*** like that before I have to go."

I smiled at Katsuki who looked anywhere but at me.

"So I like him."

He scoffed and grinned down at me.

"That much is obvious princess."

Obvious?!?

"What do you mean obvious? You think he knows?!"

"I don't f****** know, I just could tell."

"Ah."

I looked at my feet in embarrassment, Katsuki could tell so maybe Hitoshi could. Maybe that's why he's ignoring me. But we almost kissed in the park, well it seems like we would've. Was that just being caught up in the moment?

"A-And I don't know why he's ignoring me, we spent so much time together a-a-and-"

I felt my eyes start tingling and I cursed myself for even tearing up over such a stupid situation when I have more important things to focus on. Example A, training with Aizawa. Warmth immediately engulfed me as I was pushed into a hard chest. I felt the sniffles grow as I leaned my forehead on Katsuki.

"Just stop f****** crying, even if that a**hole is f****** treating you like s***."

"K-Katsuki."

His grip on me tightened and I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. This felt nice, like the hugs my big brother used to give me before he moved out.