Chapter 35

<:Hitoshi's POV:>

Charlie smiled widely as she handed me a gigantic chocolate ice cream cone as she silently licked hers. The both of us leaned on a bridge that was in front of mock Italy as we stared out to the lake, waiting for the fireworks to begin. From here, we could see all the mock countries' lights glowing like its own little globe. I wrapped my arm around Charlie's waist and brought her closer to me. She giggled and interlaced her fingers around my hand.

The large torch in the middle of the lake made her skin glow orange and pink. The embers of it dancing in her bright blue eyes. I looked at her outfit for probably the millionth time in the night. She was wearing a black skirt and a purple crop top. Sitting on her head was a pair of Maleficent themed Mickey ears. Funny, someone who just escaped from villains chose a villain themed outfit.

I threw the last bit of the ice cream cone away and stood behind her small frame. I hung my arms over her and pressed my body into her. She hummed in delight as I pressed my cold lips gingerly against her neck. Her bruises and cuts were almost fully healed by now, the worst part were the burns on her legs and wrists, but even then they weren't bad. I thought about it often, what she went through, how she's safe now. I also thought about how Dabi must've held back on the burns and my mind always asked 'why?'. But none of that matters right now, not at this moment. The torches around the lake slowly started to light up, one by one, making the lake seem to come to life.

"Oh! It's starting!"

Charlie laughed a bit and jumped giddily, almost hitting my chin with her head in the process.

"I wonder if mom is going to join us?"

"Probably not."

Last time I checked, her mom was getting 'lit', as Charlie put it, in Germany. I looked across the lake at the huge golf ball. I still didn't understand why that was the Epcot logo, wouldn't it make more sense to use the globe instead?

"Hey sweetness, why is the Epcot logo a golf ball? Shouldn't it be a globe?"

"Shhh! Just let the Disney magic be!"

She tilted her head back and smiled a cute closed lip smile at me. I bent over and pressed a soft kiss against her lips and wrapped my arms around her torso. Suddenly, all of the lights turned off, making the entire theme park pitch black. One by one, fireworks launched into the air, causing a red glow to stretch over the park. Inspirational music played and I watched as Charlie's eyes lit up in complete excitement as she watched the fireworks burst in the air.

"WOW!"

She screamed over the noise and began giggling. The fireworks continued, with each one she would loudly exclaim 'wow' in different ways. She was so amazed by the Disney magic as she calls it, that at one part she started crying in happiness.

"Tinker Bell can take me away so I can fly! I love Disney."

She laughed and wiped her face, keeping her eyes set on the sky in front of her. I watched in complete content as I felt her warmth in front of me. I moved to stand next to her and turned her towards me.

"To-"

I bent down and pressed my lips against hers, she immediately closed her eyes and held my face in her hands. I continued to press her closer to me, savoring her taste and the way her lips felt against mine. My heart was bursting in my chest as she ran her fingers through my hair and I pulled away, staring into her blue eyes.

"I want to spend every second of my day with you Charlie, everyone always tells me that you only fall in love once. And...and that's complete garbage!"

I hold her hands in mine as she stares into my eyes. Our breath intermingling as I leaned in again and placed another quick kiss to her lips.

"You know why it's garbage? Because I swear every single time I look at you. My heart bursts and every time I hear your voice my brain gets hazy and...because of that I know that every time I look at you I fall in love again."

The fireworks continued to burst around us and she grinned and leaped into my arms, placing a warm kiss on my lips.

"Hitoshi... don't leave me, I love you too much!"

"Never."

Our lips reunited again, the fireworks exploded around us, and she was in my arms. Nothing can take this happiness away from me, and I'll protect it with my life.

Important A/N:

HOLY COW I'M SHOOKETH TO THE BRIM! IT'S FINISHED! I worked really hard on this fanfic and it was an idea that plagued my thoughts for a while so I finally chose to do it. I may or may not write a sequel in the near future, but if I do I'm almost completely sure it'll be a future AU!! 

Also, my best friend and I are planning to write a coed fanfic. We both have our own OC's and the different POV's will be on our accounts. My OC's POV on mine and vice versa. We have a lot of plans and it's going to be amazing! We've been planning this for a bit now so just keep your eyes out for it! 

Thank you for reading!!!! <3