Chapter 25

We all stood in front of UA's pro heroes in our hero costumes. Today is the day, judgment day. Hitoshi walked up next to me, I immediately look up at him and gasp as I take in the new additions to his costume. He was holding on to the wrapping around his neck that was similar to Aizawa's. A black mask covered half of his face as he stared down at me.

"Toshi! Your costume!"

He looked down at himself and then met my eyes once again.

"The support group finally got my stuff in, I've been training with Aizawa after school so I'm decent at using this stuff by now."

"W-What does it do?"

He chuckled and pat my shoulder softly.

"You'll have to find out yourself."

"What a cheesy answer."

I huffed and turned back to the multitude of heroes standing in front of us. His hand slowly crept to the small of my back. My heart thudded hard against my chest but I kept my composure anyways.

"Right, the test exercise will begin shortly. Obviously, you can fail this test too. So if you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see any pitiful blunders from you. I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand so I think you already hold a vague notion of what you are to do."

Yeah, the robots I guess. Maybe it'll be a point system like the entrance exams or something. Suddenly Principal Nezu popped out from Aizawa's scarf.

"Sorry, I'm afraid it won't be robots this year! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test starting today!"

I hear Hitoshi sigh in relief as he ran his hand through his hair. I stifle a laugh at Aizawa staring boredly at us while Principal Nezu invaded his space.

"The surge in villainy caused this change, fights against robots are nothing close to the real world. From now on, we'll focus our tests more on person-on-person battle activities and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to that of real battle!"

"Oh this is so much better, isn't it?"

I nudge Hitoshi slightly who hastily nodded in agreement.

"Which, boys and girls, is all to say that henceforth we will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these here educators!"

So we're fighting our teachers in pairs? How will they base off the passing results, is it as a team or as an individual?

"Now, who all of you are paired with and which teacher you'll be fighting have already been decided. The way you tend to move, your grades, and your degree of familiarity. We personally judged how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things, and we'll list the matchups now. They began to list the matchups, first Shoto and Momo against Aizawa then...

"No way...Izuku and Katsuki against All Might?"

I whispered and looked at the two boys in the front of the class. All Might appeared in front of the two with a huge grin on his face. Oh no, one of them is going to die. One by one, they listed the teams. I was going up against Snipe with Hagakure and Hitoshi was going up against Midnight with Mineta.

"I'm going to kill him."

I laugh and grab a hold on Hitoshi's hand.

"Hey, don't worry okay? You're super powerful and you'll probably overpower him immediately."

He scoffed and looked away, his dark mask hanging around his neck.

"I'm not worried about that, I just don't like how he talks about you."