Chapter 30

(Quick A/N: Sooooo, I don't have many active followers on this story and I just wanted to take some time to thank and dedicate this chapter to volpecula7512! Honestly, seeing that you voted on all of my chapters makes me so happy because I know that there's at least one person who is enjoying this story as much as I do! So thank you for everything! And thank you to all of my other readers who made it this far! Love y'all!)

I turn on my heel to run back into the woods where I came from. Before I could move, a tight hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back.

"Charlie, I need you to go inside with the others."

"No!"

My own shout shocked me, I'm not the type to yell at authority figures and I immediately realized what I did when Aizawa glared down at me.

"I-I'm sorry Aizawa, everyone is out there fighting for their lives! I can't sit inside and wait with the others I came to UA to be a hero and that's exactly who I'm going to be!"

"You're not a hero yet Charlie, you're a student!"

I scoff and stare back at the adult.

"With all due respect, Pixie-Bob is knocked out right now and there are way more major villains than at USJ. If you expect all the students to not fight and wait on the pro's then it's a losing battle."

He waited for a few seconds and released my wrist. Izuku sprinted out of the woods with Kouta on his back and immediately set him down.

"Izuku!"

"Sensei! Charlie! I'm so glad! We're in trouble, there's so much I need to tell you but for the time being, I've got something to tell Mandalay. Please look after Kouta! Protect him at all costs, if it helps anything, he has a water quirk!"

Izuku turned to run away but Aizawa and I both stopped him. He can't fight like this! Both of his arms were broken and he definitely had a very swollen black eye forming on his face.

"Those injuries...you did it again, didn't you?"

"Ah, but, I...I didn't..."

"So this is what the two of you need to go and tell her!"

********

Izuku and I phased into the clearing where Mandalay was fighting the reptile man. I quickly phase to the reptile and land a hard punch on his cheek, causing him to tumble backward.

"MANDALAY! IT'S KOUTA HE'S OKAY! WE HAVE A MESSAGE FROM AIZAWA PLEASE RELAY IT TO EVERYONE ELSE!"

Izuku screamed as he kicked the man that I was fighting.

"Everyone in classes A and B! On the name of the pro hero, Eraserhead you are hereby permitted to battle!!"

Mandalay took over our battle as she repeated the message.

"We appreciate the message! However, you need to go back as soon as you can! Those injuries are serious!"

Izuku started sprinting around, helping wherever he can.

"Sorry I can't yet! There's something else! Please relay one more thing!"

I blocked a hit the reptilian was going to hit on Mandalay as I looked over to Izuku.

"The villains have at least one target, THEY'RE LOOKING FOR KACCHAN! PLEASE USE YOUR TELEPATH!"

Katsuki?

"Oh my...that kid- we really ought to kill him now!"

The reptilian and I both made a move to stop the large man that charged at Izuku. A knife whizzed by his face as I froze in place. Did he stop him?