Chapter 4 (Edited)

Chapter 4

Madhu sits on a bench in the park which is isolated with no one around .She thinks deeply about the incidents which happened an hour ago .She went home as usual and was about to retire to her room but was pulled back by her step mom and step sister who had started calling her names unable to take more She had left her place thinking to find a place to sleepover .She had called Trishna to only find out that She had been leaving to her native place tonight and will come back after a week and Trishna had started bickering something about Mukund , Who She is fan girling currently but Madhu had not given her ears to and had ended the call abruptly. She was sad why couldn't they accept her? What was her fault in this ? She knew when her father married Roop She would be treated indifferently yet She thought that She could become a part of their family but.

Rishab Takes his seat on another bench which was placed sideways from where Madhu was sitting lost in her thoughts . Rishab closes his eyes due to the weariness thinking about the incidents ,

"You have to come back to the mansion Rishab !" Dada orders

"I WILL NOT !" Rishab replies enraged .

His words echoed across the empty office

"You will --You should" He replies sternly as Rishab glared at him

"If not I'll cut off from the will"

Rishab lets out a laugh "It does not make any difference -I always wanted to be back to my past life so I would be willingly go away "

Balraj lets out a sarcastic laugh "It Would not be easy my boy ..Come Back ..."

Rishab leaves the place pushing away the chairs on his way .He had gone to his studio to collect his things but was informed that they had fired him from the job as Mr.Kundra had threatened to close down the studio . His friends who He had thought would give a hand had left his hand and had join hands with Mr.Kundra because He had paid off all their debts leaving Rishab in the roads . The Hotel Room which He had been currently staying is told to be vacated immediately when He went there . His wallet had been taken away by Bittuji unknown to him in the process during his argument with Mr.Kundra.

Madhu closes her eyes in fear seeing a figure hovering over hear "Bhooth ...Bhoooth" She shouts closing her eyes with her little palms .

Sensing that the Bhooth is not trying to swallow her . She moves two fingers away .Seeing through the small hole to see rather a man with long hairs with brown orbs staring at her than a Bhooth ,

She shouts more "Bhoothhhhhhhhhhh" , And pushes him away and starts screaming

"Bhoothhhhhhh...bhoooooooooooooothhhh"

"Aahhhh" She hears the bhooth scream in pain Wait a minute if it was a bhooth how can it pain him ? Madhu wonders and turns around with wide eyes to see the bhooth glaring at her !

She gapes loudly as the Bhooth was Rishab "..Ris..ha...b..." She breathes out

He glunches with his scrutinizing eyes "You" He points his index finger at her furiously getting up cleaning away the dirt

"What is with you and your hand ?" He asks her enraged as Madhu gives a sheepish smile

"Who the hell told you to shadow over me?" She asks him back pointing out her index finger

He runs his fingers across his hair stuttering "That..I....You...money..."

"What is it Rishab ?" She asks him tapping her leg and tying her hands across her chest with a frown