Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Just get those Two Boys out of the Mansion Quick " Pinky Keeps bickering at Sultan while he Drives .

"You need to be the Heir Sultan , Show some interest and Make Balrajji Believe that You are the Competent One for the Position " Pinky keeps mumbling the same thing over and over again .

"Just Stop it Mamma!" Sultan tells her in a near shout sick of her talking's .

"Atleast For Once Can You ask How Your Son had been ? Can You ask me For Once Do I eat well? Whether Do I stress myself? Or sleep on time !" Sultan asks her hurt .

Pinky goes tight-lipped but She is quick to change her expression " I know that you do that all so why should I waste my words on that? Rather try to stand up by yourself and get the position understand !" Pinky tells admonishing Sultan .

"Get Down and Please I Beg From You Never Come Back to See Me !" Sultan tells her angling his sideways to Look at her .

Pinky's eyes widens as She turns to look out to Find they are in the airport

"You want me to Leave? She asks him hurt .

Sultan Lets out a sad laugh " When I begged you stay you couldn't Now when I say Leave You cannot?"

For the First time Pinky understood How much She has pushed her Boy to a Limit that He does not Like to even see her face .

"Your Bag is Behind !" Sultan tells getting down of the car to help her with the luggage .

"Can I Hug You One Last time ?" Pinky asks him controlling her tears , Sultan Looks away unable to see her hurt . She had hurt him by leaving him yet He just couldn't see his mother crying . He nods slightly facing her as She hugs him and cries silently .

***

The Next Morning . Rishab wakes up with a smile on his face his heart feeling lighter after Observing for His Father . His Lips curve up remembering Who was the reason behind his visit . Deciding to drop by her room He runs to have a quick shower .

Humming to a tune Rishab walks into her Room and calls her out " Tiny !" , He smiles remembering her Tiny Form Fitting his arms perfectly .

Finding no one in the room , He decides to Check down in the Kitchen She might be eating Meena maa's head . His Face Falls seeing only Meena maa in the Kitchen .

"Rishab Do you need something? " Meena asks spotting him in the kitchen .

"That..That..What do we have for breakfast?" He asks stuttering .

Meena gives a knowing smile as She asks him " Are you sure you are here for the Dish?" ,

Rishab gives her a nervous smile as he says " yes of course ! " ,

Not buying his answer Meena asks him in a teasing voice " Or For Someone?"

Rishab bits his lip that She caught " Madhu ?" He whispers slowly .

Meena chuckles as He says " My Boy you cannot hide anything from my eyes , Madhu I Didn't see her since morning !" .

Rishab hugs her from behind " You know me more Don't you?" . Meena maa places her palm on his cheek lovingly .

Leaving her Rishab paces out of the Kitchen wondering where She might be , His mind clicks on the time may be She left to college but Frowns thinking She left without informing him .

Precisely for going alone when he had told her clearly that He would drop her .

***

"Dipali You Know this wasn't needed " Madhu tells Dipali as Dipali drives her to the college .