Chapter 36

Play while Reading :)

Chapter 36

"Rishab listen" Madhu runs behind him as he takes long steps towards his room. Rishab slams the door shut on her face as Madhu lets out an exasperated Sigh . Deciding to give him space She turns on her heels walking towards the kitchen .

Madhu wasn't surprised to find Trishna in the kitchen making something simple to hog onto.

"How is he?" Trishna asks soon as her eyes falls on Madhu

"I Don't know" Madhu mumbles "Mukund?"

"Hmm—I –just do not know Madhu" Trishna mutters

"Sultan?" They both chorus

"What do you think he would be doing?" Trishna asks Madhu curiously "No idea" Madhu says shrugging her eyes wandering outside the kitchen not finding Dipali around Madhu concludes Dipali is with Sultan .

***

Sultan throws a pebble to the river sitting by the river side after pulling up his car over . Dipali sits beside him trying to gauge what is running in his mind

"Sultan" She calls him but sighs seeing him even not bothered to pass her a look.

Sultan's mind was full of the Hug they had in actual sense with the feeling of belongingness and protectiveness as 'Brothers' for the very FIRST time . Sultan did not have any vague memory after his father passed away of belonging to someone – not even his mother . They ,his mother and Dada Kundra', had always used him for their selfish gains back then – He was separated and lived his all life alone since his father past away .For More than 10 Years he had lived his life alone isolated abroad and suddenly when Mukund was brought into the Kundra Family as His Father's younger brother's Son , That too After his uncle died , Sultan did know how to react , He wanted to run to his baby brother and pat him that all will be fine When he had seen Mukund crying hugging his pillow on the First day in the mansion when he was just in his last phase of teenage Yet something stop Sultan from embracing him – It was his fears , He was so used to people taking advantage of him that He feared that Mukund to would use him much as he want and leave , So Sultan started acting as a stranger to Mukund .

Just a Year back When Rishab was introduced into the family , it was altogether a different equation he had with Rishab , From the beginning they had been tiff with each other it wasn't that Rishab is getting share in the property made Sultan rile up against him . F*ck ! , Sultan hated for always being pushed by his mother to become the heir , But Sultan could not pin-point the exact reason why was he had been cold to Rishab , was it because of Dipali? Or any other thing stopping him , Was it his fear? That they would use and throw him but That Hug!

Sultan letting out a sigh throws a stone to the river and stands up dusting his pant . He needs fresh air .

"Dipali I am leaving" , It was the cue for Dipali to follow him behind .

***

Mukund was the most sensitive one from the Kundra brothers . No one knew how much he yearned for his brothers love . He had grown up with his parents since small gaining their love but His Father's death had made him so deserted in the age of sixteen that he longed for a father figure – Someone Who could guide him . Mukund had seen how his Mother, Manorama , was badly impacted with his father's death yet He had seen how she always had that smile itched on her face not showing her sadness to Mukund . After years of living alone with his mother . On one fine day Mukund never dreamt that the Kundra car would stand in front of his small home .