Chapter 7 (Edited)

Chapter 7

Rishab is restless He is unable to catch some sleep as his past haunts the question as to Why ? His father abandoned him makes him more restless. Instead of groping He decides to have a walk to clear his head .Once outside He runs into Sultan who had come for a walk He scoffs mentally as Sultan frowns seeing him.

"Why are U here? " Sultan questions Rishab as Rishab smirks Scratching his Forehead Rishab replies "Bro Don't you think It is better that we see each other little as possible ?",

Sultan gives it a thought as He lets out a laugh "Agree Mr.Rishab Kundra or Should I Say Rishab ? After all you are a Guest here ..For Sometime " Sultan Emphasizes word by word .This Hits a Nerve on Rishab as He turns around and leaves the place Fuming .

He Dashes onto his room and puts himself on the bed Taking out his phone He caresses his Mother's picture carrying a little Rishab in her hands

"Why?" He asks her with tears brimming in his eyes "Why did you leave me Maa ?" He questions her as He lets the pain consume him calling it a night.

***

Madhu yawns stretching her hand out as She wishes herself chirpily .Freshening up She steps out of the room to notice that her blinds had been opened the whole night .Urgg She looks to her Right and Left and Starts Whining .The Right Side in Rishab Room and Left is Sultan's Room .

"So Much For Privacy !!" She stomps her foot Fuming She is surrounded by all the Sides that too by the people She hates the most "Urghh" She leaves the place .

Madhu is presented of Variety of Dishes in Front of her For Breakfast .She decides to wait until everyone else joins her . Bittujienters and Smiles at her as She reciprocates

"Good Morning Madhuji How was your Night here ? "

"It was Okay Bittuji and Please call me Madhu " She tells him jovially .

"So what are you waiting for ? " Bittuji inquires her Seeing her looking at the Food longing

"I am Waiting for others to join " She tells sadly

Bittuji smiles "Madhu You start feasting They Will Not join "

"Why is that So? "She asks back

"They never did !" Bittuji sighs as Madhu starts attacking the food She is damn hungry.

***

Bittuji enters Madhu's Room with a Laptop " Mr.Kundra in on a Video Call "

Madhu gives a quick hello as Mr.Kundra Smiles in return "How is your First Day in the Mansion All Okay ?" Mr.Kundra asks her From London He is off to London for some time for a Vacation

Madhu nods . "So Madhu Your First Task is to get them eat together Okay ?".

Madhu smiles musing Is it a Big Deal In Getting them Eat together ?

After The Call ends Bittuji Tells her "When You Complete each task Successfully you would get a bonus and Yes you can start College by next week " Madhu nods.

Before Leaving Bittuji Reminds her for the infinite time "NO DATING IN THE MANSION"

Madhu frowns and replies "Bittuji are you on your right mind? "