Chapter 35

Hey Peeps Back With a 6k Words Long Update Enjoy! 😉

Chapter 35

Madhu hops on the snow enjoying the frost hitting onto her clothes and palms . Rishab ties his arms across his chest leaning onto the Frozen tree seeing her enjoy all by herself .

Her eyes twinkles as She giggles as the icy-snow kisses her , She raises her head up twirling around . Rishab moves towards her and holds her wrist . She turns her head to face him with a small smile . Without any prior notice Rishab pulls her towards him as She bumps onto his chest and lets out a gasp .

"Rishab" She calls out softly trying to calm her racing heart beat

"Madhu" He whispers huskily his eyes tangling with hers as his fingers swiftly play with the end of her long lock curls .

"You look -" He pauses as She looks into his eyes mesmerized searching for her answers with a deep long breath

"Beautiful" , Her heart skips a beat hearing him - It wasn't just words for her - She feels as if She had won an award .

"And -I - Madhu -You" He fumbles with words what the hell is wrong with your non-stop flaunting words - Come on ask her out His subconscious chides him

"I and You Rishab?" She asks expectedly placing her palms on his shoulder to balance herself from fainting with the number of hopes and wishes running around her body.

"Madhu -I -Want -You " He fumbles unable to put into a sentence

"I You What Rishab?" She asks trying to maintain her patience and frustration

"Madhu-I -You"

"Shut up" She tells frustrated pushing him taking a step back "First Breathe You look like You would die any moment , Mind me I will not carry you through the lanes and First try to balance your feet on the Floor - See down Your legs are hanging in the air and Then Come to me " She advices him and turns on his heels with a small smile playing on her lips as She cheekily grins seeing his eyes widening in embarrassment and trying to stop himself from shivering even with the Furry coats on.

Rishab hugs her from behind making her gasp loudly . She turns on his arms to see him smiling .

"What now?" She asks frowning knowing she cannot expect too much from a man who cannot simple say his feelings out

"Madhu - I-You" God Help me Why the hell I am Fumbling ? -Ask her out !

"I and You jump to the well Rishab??" Madhu snorts pushing him aside

"Madhu please" He pleads trying to regain his words .

Madhu smiles cheekily asking him to continue hoping that he tells her the words She longs to hear , She runs her fingers to her neck to hold onto her pendant tight but gasps seeing he pendant missing .

"My Pendant !" Madhu shrieks stopping Rishab who had opened his mouth with all the confidence .

"Rishab you get going ! I need to get back to the barn " She says and sprints turning on her heels without waiting for his reply

"You make me worry Madhu" He mutters and runs behind her to see her combing the snow finding for her pendant .

Rishab too kneels beside her seeking out for her pendant , He surreptitiously picks the pendant and fists it in his palms as Madhu seeks for it panicking .

"Madhu" He calls out sweetly

"Rishab- I have no time for Your I and You - My pendant "

"What would you give me if I get you the pendant?" Rishab asks sweetly