Chapter 25 : Decisions

Chapter 25

Madhu stands at the entrance of The Temple playing with her pendant desperately praying that The Kundra Brothers Turn up . Manorama is the first to arrive at the temple . Madhu smiles seeing Manorama

"Hi bye bye " Manorama greets chirpily setting her hair .

"Hi madam " Madhu to tell cheerfully liking the Lady .

"Madam? Call me aunty girl .. You?" She tells patting her cheeks , Madhu gives a happy grin in return Mother and Son Both are same .

"Madhu" She replies to Manorama .

"Beautiful Name Just Like Me " Manorama tells Haughtily pushing her hair back .

Pinky who gets down from the Car frowns seeing Madhu and Manorama .

Madhu's lips curve down Seeing Pinky but She manages to pull her lips to a fake grin .

"Oh my god's You have gone fatter Pinky than Last Year" Manorama tells Shaking her head as Pinky frowns at her .

"Is the Foreigner Feeding You more? " Manorama asks inspecting Pinky from head to toe .

Madhu bites her lower lip to stifle her laugh seeing Pinky's expressions clearly displeased .

"I am Doing well " Pinky answers and walks forward irritated While Manorama pats at Madhu's cheeks and Follows suit inside the Temple .

Bittuji and Mr.Kundra arrive next to The Temple . Madhu greets them with a smile .

Balraj asks her " Are the Boys Here?" ,

Madhu shakes her head negatively making Bittuji and Balraj sigh , " I knew this!" Balraj mutters under his breath and walks inside the Temple leaving behind a sulking Madhu . Bittuji gives her reassuring smile as Madhu returns it with a small smile as Bittuji too trails behind Balraj.

Having nearly lost all hope , Madhu decides to walk inside the Temple and apologize to Mr.Kundra indeed She had failed this time . She turns on her heels but a screeching sound of Car catches her attention . Madhu's grins widely as She sees Mukund step out of his car . He smiles at Madhu who smiles back at him .

Madhu's gaze Shifts from Mukund to the another Car pulling up at the Temple . She claps her hands cheerfully seeing Sultan while Mukund walks in . Smiling sheepishly Sultan walks up to her .

"Waiting for Me Young Lady?" He flirts asking Madhu

Madhu smacks on back of his head smiling as She says " It is not me Your Father is Who is Waiting for You !".

"Ouch Woman Keep your hands to yourself " Sultan says rubbing his head as She raises her brows giggling .

"Go in Your Father would be eagerly waiting for you !" Sultan gives her a smile as He walks in.

Bittuji walks up to Madhu who waits anxiously for Rishab to show up . Giving her company Bittuji too waits for Rishab .

"Seems Like he will not pull here Madhu "

Madhu shakes her head negatively disagreeing with Bittuji " No He will come !" .

Sighing Bittuji walks inside the Temple while Madhu keeps waiting alone for Rishab to pull up there . Waiting for more than a hour Madhu walks in with a crest fallen face . Seeing Mr.Kundra and Bittuji conversing to each other . She walks towards them .

Seeing Madhu Mr.Kundra sighs knowing what She is to tell . "I am sorry I could not get all of them " She starts apologizing ,

"Okay" Saying that Mr.Kundra walks in to join the Family as the Observation is to start .