Chapter 30

Hello *Hiding behind the Bushes * Sorry For Vanishing without updates For A long time

Dedicating This Updates to the Girls Who Had Been Reminding occasionally That I have a Story to Update *Chuckling* That Helped me Push to Update Tanni1277 awesumestt  *Chuckling now it's your turn to tell how is this update !

Note That I am yet to Reply to the Previous Comments : Sorry was A Busy Thank You For the Comments !

And My Book on RiKara : Tune Mujhe Jeena Sikhaya is Completed ! Wanna Read Something Romantic Have a Look !

Chapter 30

Her body falls limp in his arms as He carries her , Looking at her tear stained face He takes a deep breath , He would set everything as before ! He promises himself and walks out of the room only to Find Priya walking towards the room with a tray of Food & Drinks . She glances up from the tray and frowns seeing Madhu in the arms of Rishab .

"What Do You think You are doing Mister ?" She asks fuming .

"Taking her home " Rishab replies with equal intensity . He hated that Fact of How Priya had lied to him about the whereabouts of Madhu . The Woman in front of him had tested his patience way too much .

"What?" She yells at him angrily and folds her hands to the chest after placing the tray in the nearby table .

"Are You Deaf? – I am Taking her home !" He tells gritting his teeth

"And Who Gave You Permission ?" Priya snaps at him

"Who needs to Give me Permission to take MY Madhu Home?" He sneers at her .

"MY Madhu?" Priya lets out a mocking chuckle and continues "You Lost the Right When You Left her For the Other Woman In Your Life !"

"Other Woman?" Rishab questions her shocked about whom is She talking about

"Don't Act ! You are –" She is cut off as They hear Madhu's hysterically cry Nightmares

"Shh Madhu – You are Here –Safe –" Rishab whispers sweet nothings into her ears pulling her more closer to him . Priya sees Madhu's sobs subsiding and snuggling more into Rishab . Now She is more than Sure That they love each other way too deeply . She just wanted to provoke Rishab to get the truth out of him – But when She was about to provoke further Madhu's cry cut her off . Now How Can She get to the truth? She cannot let Rishab play with Her Friend She wonders .

"You Saw that She needs Me Right Now More than Anyone Else ! and I Cannot Stay in Your Place for the Night Given that You are Living alone . You know how the world would see if A Man stays alone with two girls for a night ! and I Do not want to be the cause of Your Names Getting taint " He explains his reasons calming trying to hold back his temper .

Priya looks at him amazed seeing the way he had explained to her his reasons . He was right , The place She lived was full of gossip aunties , Even then Can She let him take her? When Madhu had trusted her .

"You Leave But Madhu will be Here !" She answers back sternly .

"Just F*Ck Off , She is Mine ! I have the Right to Take Her & Do Whatever I want too With Her !" He roars with His eyes turning red in rage without waiting for Priya to reply He carries Madhu Down the Stairs out of the house . The Last String of his patience Gone .