Chapter 12 : Leave Him Come to Me!!

Rishab Looks at the plate Which she had kept on the table ..He walks over to the table taking the plate in his hand He brings a spoonful to his mouth ..His words had dried A Lump had form in his throat tears threaten to spill ...He keeps on swallowing the food mulling over her words ..He thinks about their encounters where he had barked at her each time "Did I hurt Her ?He whispers Closing his eyes ..."Family !! Saying is easy than being One Madhu "..He gives a faint sad smile stuffing the pasta into his mouth .

The Next day Madhu Finds Sultan in the Hall With Rubik's cube ..She sits beside him "Did you sleep in hunger?".."No..I went out to a restaurant as My Highness Forces Me to eat with Family "..He retorts sarcastically .."Sultan What's the problem in having a meal together ?"..."It's None of Your Business!!"..She snatches the Rubik's Cube From his hand "If I Solve this You got to eat together " She tells chirpily ..half a hour had passed but Cinderella Fails ..Sultan Snatches it from her hand and completes in 8 flat seconds ..Making Madhu gape out loudly .."Wowww".."Did you think that only I know Only to Flirt around with Girls?'..."Yes!!" She replies as His eyes goes wide She sure did reply ..

"Maa She is leaving like a Queen in the Mansion But We" Ria whines cleaning the Dishes while Roop cleans the house .."I guess She is appointed as a Cleaner " Roop replies hopefully.."Why Would Mr.Kundra Personally invite a Cleaner to live in the Mansion ?" She answers back annoyed .."Then How?" They continue to wrack their brains as to How the hell did she end up there !.

Sultan Is on A Date ..He is bored out Due to the Culinary Skills & Decency of that Girl "Do you Know to Punch or Smack ?" Sultan asks her out of blue While She Looks at him Shocked "No!!"..Annoyed by her Answer he gets up "I'll pay the bill Eat & Leave ..We are Over!!" He doesn't wait for her reaction leaves the place as She Sat their Baffled

Rishab Comes to Meet Dipali to See her Designing a new piece "Hi ".."Hey Rishab !" She answers back with a small smile ... Rishab takes a sit "Will You Let Me Meet him today?" Dipali asks hopefully as Rishab Sighs .."First Let's Have Lunch ..Then I'll promise to take you ".."I am Not Hungry " She tells him pissed "But your friend is hungry " he takes hold of her hand and walks out of the workshop .

"Hello".."Madhu Come out With Me " Sultan tells her through the phone .." I Have Work ..Get Lost !!" She replies pissed and disconnects the call but Sultan continuously calls her ..She answers the Phone and is about to snap back stops hearing him "I have a plan to get them dine together "..This instantly lits up Madhu .

Sultan takes Madhu to A Designer Boutique "Why are we here?" She yells at him angrily .."Woman Control your tongue .."..."To get you some designer wears ".."Do Rich Boys Like Showing off ?" She asks back pissed "Looking Nice Helps Madhu..Come let's get going"..He takes hold of her hand and drags her in while Madhu follows him muttering curses under her breath .. Madhu dresses up on various suits but Sultan keeps rejecting ..She stomps her foot irritated and goes to change Finally She comes out wearing an ankle length floral print sleeveless gown "..You Look Lovely!!" He remarks ..Madhu glares at him "Now tell me The Plan" ..Her Stomach growls Making Her Embarrassed "Let's fetch yourself something first" He takes hold of her hand and drags her out paying the bill.