Chapter 20: Romance in The Rain

Chapter 20

The teasing Madhu had to go through would be the Worst in her words ..Priya did not leave an opportunity to point that There is a He in her life .."Why is it So Hard to Make her Believe that There is No He?" Madhu whines pulling her Bag straps , She scrunches her nose irritated while taking walking to the bus stop which She had to walk a bit far from the College , "Liar Liar Pants of Fire, Your nose is longer than a telephone wire " Her heart goes all singing teasing Madhu .

."What ?" Madhu yells "Me Liar?" She points her index finger at her heart narrowing her eyes at her Heart , She pokes her blood pumping thing "You Scarlet gushing thing Shut the heck out of you , before I Keep up to my words of stitching that Stupid mouth of yours" She warns!.."Scarlet Gushing?" Her Lawyer aka the Great Brainu starts laughing out loudly .A Chuckle leaves her lips before she could grab it up swallowing it down her throat ..She cups her mouth as She laughs thinking about the Weird Names She is coming up with to her own things which is the ultimate reason for her living .

"Excuse Me " Madhu turns to her left to Find an Old Man Looking at her sympathetically ."Yes !" Madhu gives him a Smile ..Scratching his head he says "You are a Beautiful Young Lady , But ..." He trails off , Madhu gives an awkward Smile Run ! Was her first intuition as She looks around the place , Alone with this Man in a Lonely Street .Her Head moves upward Looking up at the Vast Sky Which is almost ready to Black Out .

Her Gaze Stays there as She says him Forgetting about What That Old Man was saying "The Evaporation had being Completed, Now Condensation is currently happening and We'll have to wait is For Perspiration!" Madhu tells him chirpily shifting her gaze to him After analyzing the Blacking out Sky .. The Old Man Lets out a Sigh "What Does it mean?" ,"Oh Old Man . You Do not Know this?" Her mouth goes 'saucer' shape, Taking a deep breath She keeps her hands on her hips She looks at that Wrinkles Free White haired Man "Due to high temperature The water in rivers and the Indian Ocean Starts to Fly up in the Air ," She stretches her hands and moving her hands Signs to him how it would Fly , "Fly Water?" He asks confusedly pressing his temple .."How Could Water Fly Old Man?" Madhu says laughing at him then Shaking her head negatively twitching her lips she says "It changes into Air before it flies up " ,

He nods "The Condensation Can you See up there " She points up at the Sky The Old Man obliging looks up "The Sky is carrying a Baby, It Just needs a Water Broke , to Let The Baby Out "..His eyes widen in bewilderment "Are you for Real?" He asks Blinking his eyes twice .."Oh Old Man" Madhu crosses her arm under her waist as slaps the other arm on her forehead "I meant the Air which flies from the rivers and oceans drops there as a Liquid , Then The Liquid Fills making the Sky Look Like a Pregnant Lady and Then When It overfills The Water Bag has to Break to Let the Water Fall Just like How the Baby comes out Therefore The Final Step ,Perspiration !" She finishes the Speech patting herself mentally for such an explanation.

Shaking his head Side to Side The Old Man tries his best to get all what She explained Now , A Fit of Laughter breaks out from his mouth as He Looks at The Young Lady who is frowning at him .Seeing her raising a brow He says biting his lower lip "Meet him Young Lady ! ,He is the best in this Field " He gives her a card , Madhu accepts it as He Sees the Man Stepping out of the bus stop "Are you Leaving?" She asks him .."Yes Young Lady , Seems Like there is No bus for Now Lady ".Madhu nods and She brings the Card to her eye level .