Chapter 21~ Glimpse of His Feelings

Chapter 21

He brings his knuckle to tap on the Door but stops abruptly ,This had been the Fifth time He had been trying to tap Call out to her , "You Can Rishab Go Ahead ! " A voice plays on his mind . Taking a deep breath He taps this time . *Knock* *Knock*

"Maa I Am Not Hungry I wanna Sleep " Madhu whines from inside .

"Madhu It's Me ,Rishab !" , Silence prevails Standing out for More than Ten minutes , Rishab Sighs and turns on his heels and takes a step forward but a Creak on the Door Stops him from taking another step .

Slightly Opening Halfway She Looks at him who has his back to her . Contemplating whether to turn around or just to Walk away Rishab turns around .. She lowers her gaze to the Floor counting the number of tiles attached maybe . Rishab's Lips hooks up Taking a Step Forward So that He is Standing just an inch way from her He tilts his face down and blows on her ear making her tingle as a rosy tinge creeps up her neck stopping on her dimple cheeks .His Lips widens seeing the effect he has on her .

"Tiny Creature?" He teases playfully ..Before She could avoid a grin breaks out on her face She had missed him call her that .. Seeing her Smile He Bites his lower lip trying to stop himself From widening his smile this is What he wanted Seeing the Hurt in her eyes a Hour back He could not Sleep .

*Sneeze * *Sneeze* , "I Knew this" Rishab says worriedly seeing her Sneezing out loudly her button nose turning red .." All this is because of you " She accuses *sneeze* , "How ?" He asks frowning Wrapping his arm around her forearm ."I got wet in rain because of –" He stops on his steps and turns around to Face her ..She stops and as in reflex She shifts her gaze . His irises flickers in a different emotion .. He bores his gaze into hers and gives her smile before His hands on her forearm slip down caressing her hands and entangles them with her fingers , Giving yet another smile He turns looking to his front as They walk side by side . Her Focus not shifting from his Face That instant She Knew that there was something About that gaze of his She'll never Find in another man.

dil charkhe ki ik tu Dori
sufi iska rang, haaye
ismein jo tera khwaab piroya
neendein bani patang

Rishab stops his pace and turns around as to Why She stopped .to Find her Questioning Gaze . "Come in !" He calls out to Her , She blinks her eyes twice "You Calling Me In? , That too to your Room?" She asks as if it was a wonder . Rishab nods throwing his head laughing . " I Guess I need to Bark to Get you in !" He teases. Each time She had Come to His Room He had ended up lashing out her .

"I am Not Coming!" She tells sternly and turns around on her heels to Walk back to her Room which is just to his right but Is pulled back in a Force Due to their entanglement Of their Fingers .Her head Hits on his chest as He wraps his arms around her waist Pulling her more closer Least She falls ..She Looks up from his embrace .."Come" He whispers tenderly ..She shakes her head negatively .."Ziddi Haan?" He winks at her before She could ponder She shrieks and cups her mouth quickly least Someone walks in hearing Voice to see her Like this in his arms . Rishab Lets out a chuckle Her arms comes around his neck .