Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Rishab dashes inside the Mansion running around to her Room along the hall like a maniac . He pushes opens her Room Door but His Face Falls seeing No one around . Frustrated he ruffles his hairs taking a deep breath He dashes out of the room to the outhouse.

"Madhu " He shouts as he enters the Outhouse but He Finds Meena Amma who was on call fretting over Madhu's disappearance .

Seeing Rishab Amma hangs up the call and walks towards Rishab "Did You See her around Rishab? She has left leaving a letter behind " Amma tells worriedly and sadly at the same time .

This piece of information is indeed a shock for Rishab Why did She have to leave leaving a letter behind? If it was the incident that happened a while ago made her but then again it was a hour ago , It cannot have been the reason of her leaving , Then it clicks him her telling Sultan

"I am Not coming to the Mansion –" , But What's the Reason Was it Sultan? Or Was it Him! He could not help but ponder unknowingly to himself the fact she had left forever saddens him .

Seeing Rishab zoned out Meena Amma shakes him vigorously worriedly "Rishab–Rishab–"

"Aahh , Amma You were saying something "

"I was saying that Madhu had left the Mansion with a Letter behind "

"Amma Show me the Letter " He tells hurriedly

Amma walks towards the table grabbing the piece of paper She gives it to Rishab

Rishab traces the words using his fingers at the end the ink was smudged meaning she had been crying while writing this : He reads the Letter repeatedly word by word

' I have never have Been Happy in My Life Like the Few Days which I had stayed in this Place . Thank you so much for everything . Now it is Time For me to Leave - I Don't Deserve Here anymore "

What Does She mean by deserve here anymore? He potters running his hands through his hair frustrated . He paces around the room trying to get what was in the letter . I have never been happy in my life ! That words catches his attention as a sad smile curls up on his lips Indeed after Her coming here Not only She had been happy indeed in return it was He, Rishab, Had smiled and laughed care freely it had Only been with Her . Ever Since he had come to stay in the Mansion Since A Year He could not remember a day he had gone to bed with a smile and woken up with a smile but Since She came He had indeed She had made him happy . The realization hits him that He needed her in His Life to Be Happy !

"Where are you Tiny?" He whispers sadly caressing the words in her letter His finger lingers at the words 'Happy' and 'My Life' for more than a little longer .

"Where Do You think She would be Rishab?" Amma asks hopefully folding her hands praying to get her back soon .

She missed her Daughter , Madhu had been everything She had wanted in a child . She could not think a Life without Madhu and Rishab by her side . She had got attached to them affectionately in the little span of time that She cannot think of letting them go after they had shown what it is to be a Mother .

Seeing Rishab lost in thoughts and Sighing She takes his palm in hers " Please Get my Daughter Back to Rishab or Take me to her please " She tells choking .

"Amma Amma " Rishab hugs her hurriedly as he says kissing her temple " Your Daughter would be back to You this is my promise " ,

Wiping away her tears feigning a Fake Sad face he asks " So You would leave Your Son for Your Daugther Haina ?"