Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Madhu " He prolongs the letters as if to savor her name ,

She closes her eyes inhaling deeply feeling his nose nuzzling her cheek . She opens her eyes ever so slowly feeling him dangerously close to her . Moments like this wants her to be greedy for him , For His closeness , This minutes She wants to make the best memories with Him . She aren't sure whether He would end up with her when she knows he is in love with someone else but She is No saint to let him go – and She decides to be selfish for once letting her guards down , She would have her way with him until he walks away , atleast the few memories with him would let her live lifelong .

"Hmm" She hums titling her head so that their nose could touch , He runs his thumb across her cheek wiping her stray tears .

"Never cry !" He whispers brushing his nose with hers , Her lips curve up but it presses in a firm line as She hears him " You do not look more than a cold blooded Vampire with those dark bags down your eyes !" ,

She slaps on his cheeks lightly fuming in anger "You--- Way to Spoil the mood !"

"What mood?" He teases stretching his legs and pulling her to sit in between in his legs and wraps his arms around her waist locking it on her hip , She tilting her head looks at him , too conscious knowing their posture they were sitting – She was almost sitting on His lap !.

"No Mood – No --Leave it's time for my dinner " She tells him haughtily getting off him as She paces towards the table. Taking the plate of dahl-chawal She brings it closer to her face as She inhales the aroma with her mouth watering .

Taking a spoonful She stuffs it in her mouth and moans as her taste buds relish the food . Rishab smiles seeing her action At least She had got back to herself for the time being .

"This is delicious !" She moans out with her mouthful .

Rishab chuckles seeing her acting like a kid , She takes her seat on the couch with the plate in hand . Rishab Feigning a sad face takes his seat beside her cuddling the pillow while resting his elbow on his leg , "Poor Me I Spend hours making and The One Who eats is not even bothered to ask whether I had my dinner !"

With a mouthful Madhu turns sideways and furrows her brows , gulping it in one go She asks him "So I can't Share my Dhal-Chawal with you , go get another plate if you want – and Yes Thank you Kamina " She quickly tells and resumes her work of eating .

"Kamina ? After So long " Rishab says dreamily placing his hand on his heart making her giggle .

"Not even a spoon?" Rishab asks desperately after a while

She shakes her head negatively "no , I Love this and I am not sharing it !" ,

"Ouch My Heart Broke " He tells caressing his heart , She giggles more seeing his action .

"Here – Have this and Let me eat Peacefully " She stuffs a spoonful in his mouth before he could even react – He gulps it in one go but ends up coughing very badly .

Madhu worriedly gets the glass of water and holds it to his lips while patting his back hurriedly , with tears in his eyes due to the coughing he looks up at her to see her worriedly patting his back .

"I—am—Okay !" Rishab tells her softly

"I am so sorry I did not mean to –" Rishab cups her mouth ,

"You Speak too much Woman ! , Come Let's complete the plate !" He eyes to the plate and Feeds her , She turns to wipe her tears hastily feeling overwhelmed and gives him a full smile before having it from His Hand .