Chapter 19 : Was I Missing Him?

"Madhu ..Madhu where the hell are you ?" Sultan shouts searching her around the whole mansion ..Frustrated he presses his temple keeping the other hand on his hip , "Where are you Girl? " He talks to himself as His eyes lands on the time 5 pm . Dressed in a Floral printed off shoulder with Full sleeves Frock which ended just above her knees Dipali Walks in ."Hi Sultan" She tells confidently .Sultan widens his eyes for a minute enchanted by the charming beauty in Front on him .Dipali Looks at him smirking as She snaps her fingers front of him "Lost?" She chuckles ..Sultan composures at once adjusting his shirt sleeves "Why would I ? Be LOST Dipali?" He emphasizes the last word smirking ."Because seems you were Lost Finding For Your GIRLFRIEND" She emphasizes the last word confidently swallowing the lump forming on her throat No she could not break in front of him She had decided to be Strong rather than crying over split milk .

"My Girlfriend?" Sultan asks a bit confused .."Madhu?" Her voice comes in a whisper shocked & surprised !!.."Yes yes..Madhu is my Girlfriend !" Sultan says back momentarily he had forgotten the fact that They were pretending More like him pretending as Madhu's boyfriend , Dipali gives him a suspicious look .."Why are you here Dipali?" Sultan asks trying to change the topic ..Her expression changes Her lips pull into a grin as She says "I am here to Meet Rishab" She tells chirpily looking at him ..Sultan clenches his fist gripping it tighter "Why?" He asks faking a smile biting his lower lips to stop himself from bursting.."Why? Is it Even a question I am here to Meet My Friend!" Dipali tells narrowing her brows . .."Your Boyfriend.." Sultan gulps seeing her glaring at him "Your Friend..Just Friend ! is not at home right at the moment You may leave now!" Sultan tells pressing his lips together in a Fake smile .

"You Want me to Leave?" She asks hurt ."No!" He tells instantly looking into her eyes which shows only love !! Love For him !! yet he cannot give it to her ..Now or Never .

O Jaana ..O Jaanaa

"Can I have a cup of Tea Mr.Sultan?" Dipali asks him sugar coating her voice as She drops herself on the couch and switches on the TV ..Sultan's mouth goes "O" Shape at her audacity "Ms. Dipali you may be mistaken I am Not a Servant!!".."Oh Mr.Sultan Kundra You do nothing the whole day rather than flaunting your playboy skills so why not make me a cup of tea Darling? " She tells him not taking her eyes off from the movie she is watching !.

"You!! Don't Darling me !" He tells furiously throwing a cushion at her ..The cushion hits straight on her face making her fall on her back on the couch, She gapes out loudly "You jerk!!" She yells throwing another cushion hitting at his nose .."Dips !!" He shouts throwing another one at her make her whine .."You Jerk!! " She scrunches her nose shouting seeing her hair messed falling over her eyes ..Sultan Looks at her Adorable grumpy baby !!..Shocked where his mind is drifting He steadies himself Setting his hair with the help of his fingers .."What?" Dipali barks at him seeing him staring at her ..He raises his brow "Nothing " He shrugs biting his inner cheek trying his best to stop the bubble of giggles that is trying to break out .."You!" Dipali stomps her foot on the ground and Fists her palms throwing it up in the air giving him a grumpy look She walks towards Rishab's room ..Sultan Chuckles seeing her cute antics and Follows her in to Check on her ..Seeing her moving towards Rishab's room He Feels himself burning What is the business She has in his room?" He Fumes and Walks in to Rishab's room to Find her seated in a couch and her eyes dropped into the Style column in the magazine . He plops beside her ..Crossing one leg over The other he pulls the magazine from her hands , Dipali gapes "What the F**k is wrong with you Sultan?" Dipali yells seeing him in a calm posture Reading the Sports column .She glares at him tying her hands across her chest not getting a reply ..Sultan's heart dances in joy having her all attention on Him even though it is anger!!.