Chapter 39

Longer one With 6.5k Words Enjoy!

Chapter 39

"Oh so my cover has blown off?" Mr.Kundra laments looking at Mr.Bittu who was upset that he hid it from him .

"Why did you have to that? Don't I have the right to know?" Bittu asks upset while Mr.Kundra looks down not having an answer

"Mr.Kundra – I do not advice you to discharge at this stage your case is worsening!"

Mr.Kundra smiles as he says brushing off "All will be fine Doctor – A Donor would be found soon and I hate being caged inside four walls –I'll come over for chemo therapies" He assures the doctor.

Bittu sighs knowing how stubborn Mr.Kundra is no wonder that the Kundra boys have inherited stubbornness from their Grandpa.

***

Madhu bumps into Rishab while walking out of her room as Rishab was coming to her . Rishab holds her safely snaking his arm around her waist . Madhu looks up from the embrace .

"Look to your front while walking Madhu" He says softly concerned as he makes her stand .

"Ris—ha—b" She prolongs his name nervously

"Can You remember what ---I mean—that night—after –we drank –what happened?" She asks fumbling

Rishab runs his two fingers around his temple "I've blacked out for the first time Madhu"

His answer disappointments her as her face falls to save her face she says quickly "Even I've passed out –Even I have no recollection of that night!"

Rishab tried rummaging his brain to recollect –but nothing did frustrated he decides to catch some sleep at least that would help but Madhu , "Are you fine Madhu?" He asks slowly taking a step towards her cupping her face in his palms forcing her to look at him .

"What will happen to me? –I am fine –Why the heck even you care what happens to me?" Frustrated She pushes his hands using her right hand and with the help of the crutch walks into the room –

"I care!" he replies back pissed

Madhu stops on her tracks turning around as she asks him "Why do you care?"

"Because you are my—"

"I am your?" She asks hopefully

Taking a sigh he walks inside her room and takes her in a hug "You are important to me Madhu---I do not know how to put in to words how much you mean to me !" He says looking down at her who was looking at him from the embrace .

"What place do I have in your life Rishu ?"

"What did You call me?" Rishab asks surprised

"Rishu" She calls softly . He feels nice to hear him call that

She repeats the question "What place do I have in your life Rishu ?"

"You want to know?" he asks slowly and softly as she nods

"You are my—" , His phone rings at the correct time making Madhu let out a frustration sigh.

Rishab looks upset too he thought to open up but this phone , He leaves her as he takes the phone from his pocket to see the caller id showing Dipali .