Chapter 4

January 18th, 2018 

Zach's Pov

Today I was woken up to Daniel yelling at me, "Wake up!" I groan and ask, "Is there anything important going on today?" Daniel laughed and yelled, "Nope! But you gotta get up!" After Daniel woke me up I got dressed and spent an hour doing my hair. It seems like it takes a while to do my hair but it just takes me a while to make it perfect.

I went down stairs and made some toast. I got a text from Bae😍 and Corbyn had to take my phone. "Oh is this what Maddie's name is on your phone?Lets see what she said. Hey babe do you want to hang out later?" Corbyn read aloud.

Corbyn ran upstairs and I rolled my eyes then texted her back saying yes and we agreed where to go today. I only realised why Corbyn went upstairs when the rest of the guys came down behind him. "I didn't know the plan would work that fast!" Jack exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get my stuff for the beach. I put my swimming stuff on and then I came back down with my bag and said, "I'm going out I'll see you guys later!" They all looked at eachother and yelled in sync, "Bye!" I headed off to see her at the beach and we made lots of jokes together and we ate some icecream. 

Time Skip

I came back after a few hours and the guys kept asking me questions asking how my date was and if Zadison is official. I didn't answer any of them I just told them to calm down and we all hung out. A little bit later we were joking around and the guys started talking in this weird code that I did not understand at all.

Whenever I would ask them what they were talking about they would just shake their head and say something in their code. Siriusly when did they come up with this? It must have been when I was at the beach. It's probably trying to plan me and Maddie's wedding or something.

After their code conversation Jonah made us watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and it was confusing. I kept forgetting which character is which and I had no idea what and who they were talking about. What are muggles anyway? Those movies just confuse me so much.

Jonah kept calling us muggles and I found out that there is a thing called a mudblood. Yeah one of the people in it said it I think his name was dragon. Yeah if I remember correctly his name is dragon and he was scratched in the arm by some chicken and he had platinum blonde hair. 

After the movie we went up to bed but I couldn't get to sleep but I don't know why. I decided that I would just go on my phone for a little and see if there was anything new happening on the internet but there was nothing new at all.

I decided then that I would try and get some kind of sleep. After while I finally fell asleep but I didn't get much sleep that night.

Author Note

Hey guys! I wonder who's actually reads these. Are Madison and Zach together? Guess you'll have to wait and find out in next chapter! I follow back. Well I gotta go! Bye!