Chapter 11

January 30th, 2018 

Madison's Pov

When I woke up I did my morning routine and found Cathy making some eggs. I'm glad that I didn't have to make breakfast cause I am really tired today.

We ate breakfast and Cathy went to go hang out with a friend she met while they were visiting someone in Pennsylvania. I had nothing to do so I just played some Pet Rescue on my phone for about 35 minutes until I got a text from Corbyn.

Corbyn:Hey do you want to come over and hang out 

Madison:Sure

Corbyn:What time will you be there

Madison:I'd say about 11

Corbyn:Got it see you then

I called an uber to pick me up cause I don't have my license yet, or a car. The driver that picked me up would not stop talking. He asked me about me so many questions and I only heard half of them cause he was talking so fast!

Corbyn's Pov 

"Guys I'm inviting someone over!" I shouted. "Who is it?" Zach asked. "It's Madison!" I shouted to him. A few seconds after I said that Kaci walks in strutting up the stairs to see Zach and before she went in the room she winked at me. I really don't like that girl at all. Wait why do I never see her with Madison?

I thought they were friends. What happened between them? I had to know but I knew that if I asked Kaci about it she would probably make up some crazy story that she will try and make everyone believe.

Maybe I'll ask Madison about it. Only if I remember to though. I played on my phone to wait for Madison to get here and by the time she was I was super annoyed cause all I kept hearing was Kaci showing Zach how she sings.

Just so you know it was not good. When Kaci heard the door she ran down stairs and opened it to see Madison standing outside and of course Kaci had to slam the door in Madison's face. I went to the door and let Madison but not before apologizing to her about what Kaci did.

Kaci made sure that Zach didn't talk to me by making him stay with her downstairs while me and the others went upstairs. Once we were upstairs I asked Madison, "What happened with you and Kaci?" She then explained to the guys on what had happened from herand Kaci looking for a place to go to her packing her things and leaving. 

When she was done with the story we were not surprised by this and Jonah told her what happened when he was driving Kaci home from Disneyland and how Zach didn't believe him when he told him about it when he got back.

After that we changed the subject we got into an argument on what the best kind of pizza is. How is that even an argument? Anyways after the argument we heard Kaci trying to sing to Zach but failing terribly. We then decided that Madison should sing.

She really didn't want to but we kept bugging her about it. After bugging her a lot about singing she sang Just to See You Smile and she sang really good we told her but she kept denying it and saying that she's a terrible singer.

Kaci's Pov

I was singing to Zach downstairs when I heard the little brat Madison singing. She isn't even a good singer I am like a totally better singer and I will like always be. Zach was saying that she is a really good singer and it was so annoying! Come on Zach you're like my boyfriend so like why don't you like start acting like it. It that really so hard?

I mean like it really like isn't. If I can like pull off pretending to want to date him then he should like be able to act like I'm his girlfriend. He acts like he wants to date that brat Madison which is so stupid. She like isn't even a good singer. My mother is like so going to hear about this!