Chapter 5

January 19th, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up at 8:30 and did my morning routine. Then I made some Cheerios for breakfast cause I suck at cooking. You can't burn cereal so I just made some.

Anyways I decided that I would get my homework done for the day and it wasn't that hard I just had a bit of trouble with the science part. When I finally went on my phone I had a ton of texts from the guys. I decided to text Jack first.

Jack:You and Zach went on a date and didn't tell any of us

Jack:Please answer 

Jack:Zach won't answer any of our questions 

Madison:What are you talking about I was here yesterday

Jack:So Zach has a girlfriend that is not you

Madison:Yeah seems like it

After I texted Jack I started texting Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn and they all turned out with the same reaction but not when I texted Zach.

Zach:The guys think I went on a date with you yesterday

Zach:Please answer you need to let them know that it's not what they think

Zach:And now they are about to kill me

Madison:Why did they think we went on a date 

Zach:Cause I went on a date yesterday and they thought that it was with you

Madison:Well you got a lot to explain to them now cause I got a lot of texts from them about us going on a date

Zach:Yeah sorry about that I'll talk to them

Madison:Hope you don't die

Zach:I'll try not to

Madison:bye

Zach:bye 

After texting the boys I drew in my sketch book until lunch and I just made a turkey sandwich to eat. I then got ready for work and left so I wouldn't be late for work.

Zach's Pov 

"Come on Zachie lets go out tonight," Kaci said. "Okay where do you want to go?" I asked her. "Lets go to the Diner!" she exclaimed. We went to the diner and Madison was our server. "What would you like to order?" Madison asked.

We both order and Kaci kept saying that I was checking Madison out. I wasn't and it took a while to get her to believe that I was not checking Madison out and by the time I did Madison was back with our food and I gave her a $20 tip.

When Madison left Kaci said, "You can't be serious!You were checking her out again!" I had to go through the process again of telling her that I was not checking Madison out.

Other than Kaci thinking I was checking Madison we had a great night and I took her to her apartment before going home and hanging out with the guys until we all got tired and fell asleep that night.

Madison's Pov

That night after work I could not get to sleep. Zach and Kaci are dating. I thought I was never going to have to see her again. Apparently I was wrong. I kept thinking these things and I got very little sleep that night. When I actually did get sleep I had a flashback.

"Remember don't go to far!" mom yelled as me and Liam (her younger brother) ran around the carnival until we accidentally ran into a tall man. "Oh sorry!" we yelled as we kept running around the carnival. While I was in the bathroom Liam was waiting for me outside but when I came back out Liam was not there.

I kept yelling for him but got no answer. I ran back to my parents and told them what happened. We didn't find him that night but a few days later the cops found him in a garage that belonged to the man that we bumped into at the carnival. When we got to him he was hurt so badly. We took him to the hospital but he didn't make it.

I woke up sweating and after an hour I went into a dreamless sleep.