Chapter 9

January 28th, 2018 

Madison's Pov

Cathy decided she wanted to leave Pennsylvania after what happened and I am letting her stay with me. She packed her things in the morning and we scheduled a flight for that night so we could sleep when we got home. That's basically the only reason we chose that flight. When we got on the flight it was way better than the one to Pennsylvania because that one was just an awful flight. We just listened to music on Cathy's phone the entire way until her phone died so then we switched to using my phone.

After a while we got back to LA and I called an uber to pick us up. We got our luggage and the uber came a few minutes later and he drove us to the apartment. I helped her unpack in her new room and then she helped me unpack. Then we just went to sleep. When we woke up the next day we did our morning routine and then we had bagels. Since Cathy has never been here in LA I decided I should show her around. As I was showing her around she forced me to go to the mall and buy at least four thing.

I knew that she would not let me leave without buying something. I decided just to get a swimsuit since I did not have one even though I know that I am not going to the beach anytime soon. "Was that so hard?" Cathy asked. "It was so terrible I might die!" I exclaimed dramatically. She just laughed and rolled her eyes. She dragged me into stores but they were shoe stores so it's okay. I tried on shoes and decided on buying a few pairs since my others are not good anymore.

Cathy kept trying on pairs of shoes until lunch time and we went to the food court. Do you know who we saw? The Why Don't We boys. Cathy saw them and said, "Oh hey isn't that the guy you like?" I looked away from them and said, "No Cathy I do not like him like that!" she just dragged me over to them and said, "Hey aren't you the guy that Madison likes?" Me and Zach were blushing a lot and I said, "I already told you before that I don't like him like that!" 

After the awkward conversation the guys were like (everyone except Zach but he still thinks that she is cool) she ships Zadison she's awesome. "You know Madison is a really big fan of you guys and we've even made up names for you guys since I can never remember,"  Cathy says. "Oh and what are the names?" Jonas asked. She pointed to Jack then Corbyn then Daniel then Jonas then Zach saying, "You're noodle, you're corn bean, you're blue eyes sad smile, you're the tall one, and you're the short one."

Then Daniel asked, "Wait why am I blue eyes sad smile?" Me and Cathy just ignored the question and then the guys wanted Cathy's social medias. We said goodbye to them and we found a seat. Once we got our food we just started eating like we were about to die of starvation.

We luckily left when we were done eating and finished Cathy's tour. Once we got back to the house I started my homework while Cathy reread Divergent.

After I finished my homework I wrote some ideas for books I want to write someday.

It got dark after a while so me and Cathy had heated up some Macaroni and just had a quick dinner before going to bed.