Chapter 18

February 23rd, 2018 

Zach's Pov

I woke up feeling excited and sad. I was excited because I get to go on tour today, but I was sad because I do not get to see Madison for a few months. Of course there is always Calling and texting but I won't get to see her face to face. I stopped thinking about it and got out of bed.

I had a scrambled egg for breakfast while I was repeatedly being hit by nurf gun bullets, because for some reason Daniel and Jack bought nerf guns and they keep shooting everyone else with the bullets. Five minutes later Corbyn gets sick of it and throws a pillow at the back of their heads and so he gets hit by the rest of the bullets.

Corbyn tries to make a shield and says, "Jonah, Zach help me I'm dieing!" I put my plate in the sink before me and Jonah ran upstairs so we would not get killed too. That backfired because Jack came after us and started shooting at us.

Madison's Pov

Today the guys are going on tour. I'm happy for them because they get to live their dream, but I am sad because I won't be able to see them for a few months. I'll especially miss Zach. Wait, no what am I thinking I'm going to miss them all equally. Why would I miss Zach more than the rest? 

That was just a weird thought. Anyway I'm going over to see them right now before they leave. When I got there I knocked on the door and Daniel opened the door. Inside the house I saw Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah were on the couch with toy handcuffs on while Jack had a nerf gun pointed at them.

"Madison, help us!" Zach yells.

"No, Madison, join us and help us rule the galaxy!" I just laughed and exclaimed, "Nope I'm not choosing sides!"

"That's to bad, with your help we could have been the best rulers with your help. Jack, do we have another pair of handcuffs?" Daniel said. Jack nodded and grabbed them off the stand before putting them on me. That's how I spent my morning.

Time Skip

It is time for them to go and I am going to miss them a lot. They told me they would call me and everything but I will still miss seeing them. Especially Zach. I need to stop thinking that!

Anyway we are driving to the airport now and they all wanted me to come with. Well, Jonah is driving not anyone else. Aparently they are going to try and make a big scene saying bye to me before they leave. They're just like that.

Zach's Pov

At the airport it was time to say goodbye to Madison. We all made the scene we told Madison we would and we were laughing so hard at it. I did not like it when I had to leave Madison, but at the same time I knew I would see her again in no time.

During the flight I was listening to music until at a random point I fell asleep. Let me tell you that it was not very comfortable sleeping in that chair.

Madison's Pov

I called an uber to drive me home from the airport and when I got home I made pasta and saw that I got a missed call from the publisher I sent my book to. I called them back and apparently they loved my book and wanted to publish it as soon as possible.

In the past I thought that I would have to go through so many publishers before finding one that would publish it, and now I know that all my hard work played off. With that thought I got ready for bed and went into a dreamless sleep in just a few minutes.