Chapter 24

March 27th, 2018 

Zach's Pov

I woke up to Jonah, Jack and Daniel drawing on, Corbyn, who was on the floor asleep. They are drawing on him because he is the most likely to not wake up to them drawing on him. I am not going to question it because we have all done this to each other before. I ate breakfast and once I was done I saw that they were still drawing on him.

"Hey do you want to join Zach it will be fun!" exclaimed Daniel.

"Sure it will be great since we have an interview and concert tonight!" I replied. 

We all laughed and I grabbed a marker and started drawing on him with the others. We didn't use permanent though. Especially because we have things going on tonight. We are not monsters. Then a few minutes later Corbyn's alarm went off and we all looked at each other, took the markers, and then we hurried to get back in our beds. He got up and turned the alarm off and got up off the floor.

"Guys why am I on the floor, and why am I covered in marker?" Corbyn exclaimed.

He 'woke us up' and even though we knew that he knew that we are guilty we pretended like we didn't know what happened.  

"Come on I know you guys did it don't act all innocent here! Now, did you use permanent marker?" Corbyn said.

"No of course not! Remember when Zach did this to us for the first time and used permanent marker!" Jack exclaimed. 

"That was terrible I still have that turtle on my foot!" Jonah exclaimed and showed us the terrible drawing I did on his foot of a turtle.

"Hey I already told you guys it was an accident! You guys know that Corbyn said there were markers on the counter he never said what kind!" I said defending myself.

We kept arguing about it until we noticed Corbyn fell back asleep. Being the great friends we are started drawing on him again until lunch time when we put the markers away and woke him up so we could all go out to eat. After thinking long and hard we decided to go to McDonalds.

Once we got there we ordered our food and some fans came up to us and asked us for a picture and we of course said yes. After they leave we get our food and eat in there while making lots of jokes together and having a good time.

After we finished eating we left to go to an interview. Corbyn kept complaining about how there was still marker on him that he did not have time to get off. We all laughed about it because we knew that it would be mentioned during the interview. 

Once we got to were the interview was we were all asked questions and then I was asked about what I said about Madison.

"So, Zach, I heard that a little bit ago you said that there is a girl you like," The lady said. 

"Yeah he did!" Jack exclaimed!

"Would you be willing to tell us who that is exactly?"

"Um yeah her name is Madison Granger," I answered.

"We always knew that they were meant for each other!" Daniel.

Time Skip

After the interview was over we headed down to were the concert was going to be held. We practiced singing our songs and all of that before the concert. When the concert was over we did the meet and great before going back and going to bed.