Chapter 7

January 25th, 2018

Madison's pov 

I got up at 4 because I am going on a plane to Pennsylvania in a few hours to see Cathy. I had to ask for a week off of work but it is worth it because I really miss her and I want to see her because her birthday is in a few days. I made frozen waffles because I'm lazy and I want to use the stuff I have before buying more food I don't need yet.

I did my morning routine and just relaxed before I had to drive to the airport. The ride to Pennsylvania was terrible because a little boy kept screaming and kicking my seat and plus the girl next to me wouldn't stop snoring. It really was a terrible flight. It was all worth it though because I got to see my best friend that I haven't gotten to see in over a year.

I was walking around the airport trying to find her when I suddenly saw her and yelled, "Cathy!" She saw me and yelled, "Maddie!" We hugged and I said, "I haven't seen you in forever!" Cathy laughed and said, "I know right!" We got my stuff and headed back to her apartment.

The entire way I put on Why Don't We songs and started singing them while Cathy kept asking me to turn it off (on the notification) but I kept turning it up later and in the end Cathy gave up because the volume was super loud.

We got back to her apartment and Cathy helped me unpack my stuff in the guest room and then we had lunch from McDonald's. After lunch we went to go see a movie but we did not get any popcorn since we just ate lunch. Me and Cathy decided to see "I Can Only Imagine" (it's really good and I'd recommend it)

I really liked it but it was really sad and me and Cathy almost cried during it. Once we were done trying not to cry after the movie we went home and just talked for a while and made jokes. "So how is your boyfriend?" Cathy asked me out of nowhere.

"Cathy! We are not dating nor will we ever be!" I exclaimed. She just laughed and said, "Don't deny it! We both now that Zadison will happen someday!" I rolled my eyes and said, "That will never be a thing and you should know that."

She kept on bugging me about me and Zach dating someday for about 35 minutes and I was tired of it so I turned on Why Don't We songs and then she finally stopped. We talked for a bit more and it was getting late so decided to get some sleep and I went to sleep thinking about what would happen if I did like Zach.

The next day

I surprisingly woke up before Cathy so I decided to wake her up. I grabbed some pillows and started hitting her with them until she woke up and took my pillows and started hitting me with them. After the pillows were put back in my room we got ready for the day and ate breakfast.

We decided to go to Hershey Park (which is a real place) today so we got ready and we went on the 25 minute drive while jamming out to Twenty-one Pilots. Once we got there we went on the Lightning Racer, Laugh Track, Great Bear, and a lot more!

Then after a while of fun rides lunch time came and we ate hot dogs. I got a Pepsi  and Cathy got a Sprite. Once we finished our hot dogs we went on a ton of more rides that we did not get to go on before lunch and luckily neither of us barfed up our lunches.

A while later we had dinner there which was basically just popcorn and icecream but it was still considered our dinner. Me and Cathy decided not to go on anymore rides and to just go home, but not before get a giant thing of Cotton Candy. We went home after a fun day at Hershey Park with lots of joking around and fun rides. When we got home we went to sleep right away.