Chapter 10

January 29th, 2018

Zach's Pov

After what happened yesterday the guys kept bugging me that I like her and that she likes me back. I keep denying it but the guys just don't listen. Anyway when I woke up after rudely by Jack throwing a bucket of water onto me.

I did my morning routine but I took twice the time doing my hair because I had to air dry my hair. Once I was done I went down stairs I saw that the guys had already ate and I realised how long I actually took getting ready.

I had some Lucky Charms for breakfast before me and the guys started recording a mash-up. Then during the middle of the mash-up Kaci came into the house which interrupted the mash-up. Sometimes I get annoyed with her but I forgive her cause she's my girlfriend and I can't not forgive her. 

The guys got all annoyed with her because of her coming in during the middle of the mash-up but I don't get why. Kaci didn't know not to come in right then, so why would they be annoyed with her? It was an accident.

Anyway I explained to Kaci that we were shooting a mash-up and the guys told her that she could stay and listen to us song if she would not interrupt us.

She told them that she wouldn't interrupt us and we restarted the mash-up and when we were almost half way done with the mash-up Kaci exclaimed, "You know you guys would be a way better band with me in it cause as all of you probably already know that I am an amazing singer!"

They got annoyed at that and they pulled me to the backyard and Jonah said, "Zach! What happened to her saying that she wouldn't interrupt us?"

I tried to explain that she was just trying to suggest some stuff to make the band better. In the end we all decided that I would talk to her about it and that I would ask her to leave.

We went back in the house and the guys went upstairs since they didn't want to be downstairs until I got Kaci to leave. She left after the talk we had about her leaving and I had to explain to her that I was not breaking up with her.

The guys then came down and we finished the mash-up. After we finished we realised it was lunch time and we all decided on going to Wendy's. By the time we actually were ready to leave the house it was 25 minutes after we agreed on going to Wendy's.

Me and the guys decided to go through the drive through and just eat it at home. Daniel started texting someone but he would not tell us who and he wouldn't let us see his phone.

Daniel's Pov

While we were eating our Wendy's I was texting Cathy about how to get Madison and Zach together but I wouldn't tell anyone who I was texting or let them see my phone because Zach was there and he would figure out what we're talking about.

Daniel:So what do we do to get them to realise their feelings for eachother

Cathy:How about we tell them all the good things about eachother and when you guys are hanging out all together put them together for everything

Daniel:Wow

Cathy:What

Daniel:Did you just come up with that

Cathy:Yeah so what

Daniel:I have never seen someone make a plan to get to people together so fast

Cathy:It's a gift   

Daniel:I gotta go the guys are getting curious about who II'm talking to

Cathy:Got it just make sure to update me on how your doing whenever you've made progress 

Daniel:Got it bye!

Cathy:Goodbye!

I got off my phone and I didn't answer any of the guy's questions about who I was texting. After a while of me not answering their questions the guys just let it go and we decided to go for a swim in the pool.

When we got out of the pool a few hours later we cooked hamburgers before posting on our social medias and going to bed.