Chapter 30

May 24th, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up early today around 6:19 am for reasons unknown to me. I got ready for the day and made some toast for breakfast. Then I started thinking.

Today is the day that the guys are coming back. I am really excited to see them but also really nervous about, Zach. What happens when I see him? Will it be awkward? Well I guess I will find out soon enough.

Once I was done eating I did the dishes and put on Sia. I started listening to her music recently and I love it now. After I was done I read while waiting for the guys to come over. Last night I was texting the guys started texting me and they said that they would come over around noon.

It seemed like it had been hours when they came, but it was really only 20 minutes. I heard a knock on the door and instantly I put the book on my dresser before sprinting to the door and opening it.

We all said our hellos and I hugged all of them. Zach and I hugged the longest in case you were wondering.

"It's been so long!" Daniel exclaimed.

"I know I can't believe I get to see you guys again!" I exclaimed.

We all talked in my apartment about how tour was and what I missed. After a while Zach wanted to talk to me alone for a few minutes alone and the others were giving each other looks and smiling a lot. They went into the hallway and Zach and I were then alone.

"Hey so um I have a question," Zach said. "Will you go on a date with me on Friday night?"

"Of course, but what kind of attire will it be?" I replied.

"Casual," Zach answered.

A few seconds after he said that the door flew open and the others fell to the floor.

"Hey I think your door is broken." Corbyn said.

I rolled my eyes before we all went back to hanging out. Somehow the conversation went to Jack and his hair. When it was 1 we decided to have lunch. They argued about where we should go to eat while I just sat there not caring where we go. After 15 minutes they finally decided to go to Taco Bell.

We all got into Jonah's car before going to Taco Bell. During the ride there we talked and the guys sang. When we got there we got our food and ate when they all wanted to go to the mall.

When we all got there everyone went different ways. I only know that Corbyn went to look for shoes and that he pulled Madison with him to help him decide on shoes. I decided to go to look for a gift for Madison.

Madison's Pov

Corbyn took me to look at shoes with him, but not just for him he wanted me to find an outfit for my date with Zach. Then I went to look for an outfit. In the end I got nothing.

Apparently all of the others, except Zach, knew that Corbyn was going to make me get something to wear for the date. And nobody told me earlier. Either way it doesn't really matter to me though.

Time Skip

It was hours after we started shopping and we were only now leaving. More like Zach, Jonah and Jack got kicked out. They were playing Marco Polo in a clothing shop and walked into everything without knowing it.

So we were on our way back to my house and I offered to make dinner for everyone. While on the way back Corbyn and Zach were playing patty cake. Everyone else was listening to music. Zach is so cute.

When we got home I started cooking dinner. I made fries and did my best to make hamburgers and not burn them. Luckily they weren't that bad in the end. We ate and talked together. At one point Zach was called over dramatic and so he left the room for a few minutes.

Soon it was time for the boys to go home and we all said or goodbyes. And then it happened. Zach kissed me on the cheek. I kept thinking about it as I was getting ready for bed, and I went to sleep ready for the date on Friday.