Chapter 21

March 3rd, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up at 8:05 and I did not want to get out of bed. I did eventually, but only because I knew that if I did not get up then I would be in bed the entire day. I did my morning routine before having a bagel and bacon for breakfast. 

Once I was done with breakfast I started texting Zach (I'm not going to put it on this chapter because if you don't remember their conversation look in the last chapter). I had to stop texting Zach because I had a lot of homework that had to be done in a few hours. It does not usually take me long to finish it but this time there was a lot so I got finished with it when I had twelve minutes until it was all due.

It was almost 1:00 so I made a turkey sandwich before I realized that I am supposed to be at the Dolan twins' house in a little bit less than an hour. I met them a few days ago at Walmart. They were playing around in the store and I was accused of playing the floor is lava with them, but I was only trying to grab something that was on the top shelf. 

Anyway once I was done eating I called an uber before going to there house. I had no idea what I was going to be doing in this video with them. Actually I did not even know what the video was about. I did not worry about it because I knew that I would find out soon enough though.

Once I got to their house I asked them, "What kind of video are we going to do?"

"Oh don't worry Madi you will find out when we do the video," Ethan answered before leading me to were Grayson was.

Apparently they had to wrap 100 rolls of duct tape on me and I had to try and do things while in the duct tape suit. It was very challenging for me and neither Grayson nor Earthen helped me do anything they just sat there laughing, so I got to put duct tape over their mouths.

A few hours later

I went home that night and made myself some chicken tenders and Mac and cheese. I had nothing to do so I went onto my phone and played some games before deciding to go and watch a YouTube video. One of the first videos that popped up for me was a Why Don't We interview from a few hours ago.

I decided to watch it and while I was watching it I was reading the comments. They were fine until they got very odd. There were so many saying to go to a certain time period during the video, and they were all the exact same time. I kept watching it and when I got to a part not far into the beginning I finally realized what they were talking about.

Zach likes me. I got that feeling in my gut again and I realized what it meant. I like Zach and he likes me back. What if it all goes wrong and he turns out to be a bad person? Oh no, I am being silly. Zach is not that type of person to just be faking who you really are.

Zach is thoughtful, caring, and so much more. He also said that when he got back from tour he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I wish I got to see him sooner. I later went to bed that night knowing that things were starting to go well and that I would get to see Zach soon.