Chapter 29

April 10th, 2018

Zach's Pov

I woke up to the guys blasting our music on the highest volume right at my ear. I shoved the phone away from me and it fell, but right before it hit the ground Corbyn dove and caught it before posting it on his Snapchat story.

I got out of bed then and got ready for the day. We all had an egg for breakfast made by Jonah who burns food the least when it is his turn to cook.

Once all of us were done eating Daniel asked me, "So, Zach, how do you feel about Madison not being mad at you for telling the world that you like her?"

"Daniel you were not supposed to say anything!" Exclaimed Jack.

"Wait, how do you guys know about that?" I asked them.

"We could see it in your eyes," Replied Jonah.

"We looked on your phone," Daniel confessed.

"Daniel!" Jack and Jonah yelled at the same time.

"We were only on your phone so we could post stupid things on your social medias but when we were done we accidentally clicked on the conversation and saw what you guys were talking about!" Daniel exclaimed.

"You know it is honestly fine I was going to talk to you guys about it later anyway," I replied back.

They all high fived each other and were relieved that I am not mad at them for looking at my conversation with Madison. It is not that big of a deal especially because it was an accident and that they were only on my phone to post stupid things.

We talked for a while about nothing in particular until Jack randomly said, "Hey when we are finished with tour we should make Gabbie, Christina, Tatum, Natalie and Madison all meet!"

We all agreed and started working out the details for them to all meet. When we were done planning it, it was time for lunch so we all decided to go and get In and Out. We left to go and once we got our food we went back to the hotel and ate in our room.

While we were eating we talked and played our music. When we were done eating we started singing our music until the playlist was over. Which meant that it was almost the entire playlist that we had sang.

When we had stopped singing Jonah had gone to sleep because last night he did not sleep when Corbyn found out that he was the one who had the idea to draw on him before. That was a bad idea because we got out our markers and started drawing on him.

He was lucky because we had a break tonight so there was no interview or concert. When we drew on Corbyn during the meet and great fans kept asking us why he was covered in drawings and it was hilarious. Someone even posted a picture of them during the concert.

Once we were finished drawing on him we woke him up so he could make us dinner. He of course got mad that we drew on him but there was nothing he could do to stop us if he is asleep.

He made hamburgers for dinner but not before swearing that he was going to get us back for drawing on him. I was not worried though, he would probably get Corbyn back the most.

After dinner Jack wanted to go to Walmart but nobody wanted to go with him so I agreed to go with. We made jokes in the store and played with all the toys we could get. We played dodge ball but made sure not to get caught. We did that until we found toy lightsabers.

We looked at each other before nodding. While nobody was looking we started to fight until he 'killed me'. Let's just say that we got kicked out of the store. We went back and it was late so I got ready for bed before going to sleep.