Chapter 14

February 9th, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up early and did my morning routine before having Lucky Charms for breakfast. Who doesn't love Lucky Charms? Anyway Daniel called me saying that Zach told him where Kaci lives and that he was going to pick me up tonight and take me there.

Me and Cathy talked for a while about a lot of stuff before I decided to watch Harry Potter. Of course I made Cathy watch it too because she hated watching it.

I put on the​​​​ second, third, and sixth Harry Potter movie and I only paused them so we could make lunch and dinner. For lunch we made peanut butter sandwiches and for dinner we made grilled cheese.

We watched the movies until Daniel came over a little bit past eight-thirty to take me. "Bye Cathy!" I yelled to Cathy. "Bye Maddie!" she yelled back before I left.

Daniel's Pov

I went out to pick up Madison and hid Zach's phone so he would believe that he accidentally left it at Kaci's place. After I hid his phone I made an excuse to the guys saying that I'm going out to get food.

The bad part is the guys think that I'm actually getting them food but I'm not. I should really get food after this this though.

Anyway I took Jonah's car to take Madison but I had to do it before Zach left so I could get to Kaci's house first. Once me and Madison were in the car she asked me, "How do you know that we are going to be able to prove to Zach tonight that Kaci's cheating on him?" I then told her about what happened last week.

Flashback

"Hey guys I'm going out for a while!" Zach yelled up the stairs to the rest of us. We told him okay and he left to who knows where. After about 25 minutes Kaci came inside the house without even knocking and asked for me to come down stairs. "Zach is not here he left a little bit ago," I told her.

"I didn't come here for Zach I came here to see you silly!" Kaci exclaimed while giggling.

"Well I am kind of in the middle of a very intense game of Monopoly upstairs," I told her and I was actually telling the truth. We were all playing Monopoly upstairs but Zach decided not to play because he knows how crazy it gets.

Anyway she just rolled her eyes at me and said, "Well I was thinking you could come over to my place and hangout with me instead." She winked at me and I am 100% positive that at that point she was just expecting me to drop everything that I am doing right now and go to her apartment with her.

"Sorry but I know what you're trying to do and Zach is my best friend so no," I said to her calmly. She got angry at that and exclaimed, "Whatever! I'm with guys like you every night! Oh and if you ever change your mind my apartment room is number 305."

She left and I went back upstairs to the guys. They didn't ask me what happened. During the game I started thinking that if she cheats on Zach every night then Madison might not have done what Zach said she did. I just have to make a plan.

End of flashback 

We got to Kaci's apartment to see an uber driver leaving. It has to be Zach because I have Jonah's car. We go inside the apartment building to her room and find the door open. Zach was standing there while Kaci was inside with a shirtless guy. Zach looks at us and runs out of the apartment.

Zach's Pov

I went out to get my phone back from Kaci's apartment from when I was there earlier and I go in and find Kaci making out with some random guy! Daniel and Madison were at the door when I ran out. I just wanted to be alone so I left the apartment building and started walking down the street and I heard a honk. It was Daniel and Madison in Jonah's car.

Madison signaled for me to get in and I walked over to the car because I knew that I would have to get in if I wanted to or not. None of us talked the entire way to the house. They probably knew that I didn't want to talk about it. As Daniel was driving I started thinking about everything that happened. Kaci cheated on me and Madison tried to get me to cheat on Kaci.

That could not have been Madison that day. She does not talk like how she did that day. It had to be someone else doing that. So that means that Madison didn't try to make me cheat on Kaci. I was acting like a jerk to Madison for nothing!

I need to apologize. When we got back to the house I went up to Madison and asked her, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She nodded and we went to the backyard. Without thinking I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry."