Chapter 13

February 2nd, 2018

Zach's Pov

I woke up early and was eating chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast when the others woke up Daniel tried to take my pancake! Yesterday after what happened Kaci told me I wasn't aloud to talk to Madison anymore because of what she tried to do.

She would not stop telling me that I could not talk to Madison, but I know she is just being a protective girlfriend. Her repeatedly telling me what not to do is kind of annoying but I am not going to complain about it. 

Anyway after all of us had breakfast we decided on going bowling. While we were driving there the others were singing our songs while I was lost in thought.There is something going on that Kaci is not telling me. Where is she going to that she is not telling me about?

Why is she not telling me where she is going? Is she cheating on me? Do I really want to be with her? I could not find an answer to any of the questions except the last one. Kaci just is not the right one for me. She's never letting me do anything and she is always talking trash about people.

Madison doesn't do that. Madison is smart, funny, and she doesn't tell you what you cannot do. She's so​​​​​​ beautiful kind. What am I saying? She tried to get me to cheat on my girlfriend! "Hey Zach we're here," Jonas said taking me out of my thoughts.

We had a great time and when we got back home I pulled Corbyn out to the backyard and I asked him, "How do I breakup with Kaci?" He told me that I just need to walk up to her and say, "Kaci I'm breaking up with you." I thanked him and we both went back inside and hung out with the other guys.

Madison's Pov

Yesterday I was getting all these tweets saying how I shouldn't have tried to date Zach while he had a girlfriend and I had no idea what they were talking about.

That is until I saw that Kaci tweeted out "Madison Granger just tried to date my boyfriend she is such a terrible person" and people were going crazy about it. Anyway Cathy woke me up and we ate some bagels before we decided to go bowling to take my mind off of what Kaci tweeted.

The entire way there we were listening to music. When we got there we started bowling and I won. We played a few more times and I won those too.

After bowling we decided to play in the arcade they have and we played in there until lunchtime and we went home and made some ham sandwiches. After the delicious ham sandwiches me and Cathy had I worked on some homework I had before going to work. 

Daniel's Pov

I know that Kaci is not telling the truth. We all know that she tried to cheat on Zach with Jonah! I need proof that Madison didn't do it. Last week I asked Madison what her work schedule is so I'll go to her apartment when she is done working.

Time Skip 

Madison should be at her apartment by now. I knock on the door and I saw Cathy instead of Madison. I asked her, "Where's Madison?" she then replied, "In her room down the hall first door on the right." I thanked her before going to Madison's room. I went in and saw Madison on her computer.

"Hey Daniel, what are you doing here?" she asked me.

"We need to prove you didn't do it," I replied. After I said that we started thinking of ways on how to prove that Kaci lied. Suddenly Madison exclaimed, "We could catch her cheating on Zach!" We agreed to it and I went home glad that we will soon not have to see Kaci anymore.