Chapter 19

February 27, 2018

Madison's Pov

It has been a few days and Zach has called me every one of them. The others have texted me every other day when they have the time. Doing things is a lot less fun if you have no friends around.

I have a limited amount fun things that I can do because there are lots of fun things to do that require more than one person. Wow I really need to make some more friends.

Anyway onto my day. I woke up at about 10:40 but I took twenty minutes to actually get out of my bed. When I finally did I had a blueberry muffin before going to talk with the publisher of my book. It did not take long to get there and when I did he seemed very excited.

He told me about how lots of book stores want to sell my book and that I will be making a lot of money very soon. I left not long after I came and decided to text the good news to the groupchat with me and the boys.

Madison:Hey guys I just found out that a ton of bookstores like my book and want to sell it

Nobody answered and I knew that it was because they were busy doing something for their tour and that they would text me back later. Anyway I knew that I needed new clothes. I hate going shopping but if I need new clothes I have to go. 

Time Skip

I got to the mall and I went to go find my type of clothing. Not skirts or dresses, those are disgusting. I wear shorts and tanktops instead. Ever since I was little I hated when I had to dress up for things. 

Anyway I found new clothes to where in a very short time because I do not take forever to pick out outfits. I also went to look for new shoes since mine were used so much. I do not really wear shoes in my apartment but I do when I go outside. I basically wear shoes for the same reason as most other people.

I say most people because I one time knew a girl and she hated wearing shoes. She only did wear shoes for school and other things like that. We used to be friends until I moved away in 6th grade.

While I was looking for shoes two girls a few years younger than me came up to me and asked me for a picture. I had no idea how they know who I am but I did not want to be rude so I agreed. When they left I figured out that they probably know me from the guys social medias. That has never happened to me though and it was an odd experience.

After I was done I went home and had a ham and cheese sandwich before going to the grocery store because I was running out of food. It did not take me much time in there because I know where everything is and I made a list before I left so I knew what to get.

After I was done shopping I went home and did homework. I always wait to do my homework. It is not because I don't know how to do it I am just to lazy to get it finished right away.

 After about forty-five minutes I finished my homework and cooked a hamburger to eat before I read out of my book for a while before I realized that it was almost ten. I took a short shower before going to bed and having a dreamless sleep.