Chapter 1

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

"Hurry take her and go?"

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about us just please save her?"

"I will. Goodbye."

"Goodbye my friend."

~~~~

"Y/n, your brother he is quirkless."

"Please don't cry momma."

"I am so sorry Izuku."

~~~~

"Kaa-chan why do you treat my brother so cruelly?"

"Don't ask such worthless question Y/n. In fact don't see me anymore."

"Kaa-chan."

~~~~

"Y/n please leave everything is fine. Don't harm Kaa-chan."

"Why do you side with him he is just a bloody bastard."

"And you are just a b*tch."

"Let me fight him Izuku."

"No Y/n. Don't!"

~~~~

"Izuku together let's go to UA and I will be the one to protect you from anything and once you don't need me anymore just tell me."

"Don't worry Y/n I will always need you."

~~~~

"Y/n there is a fight going on and the heroes are there let's go."

"Okay okay I am coming."

"Wow they are so cool, I wish I had a quirk."

"You are so cool that you don't even need a quirk to be cool. Not when you are Izuku Midoriya."

~~~~

"Someone like you wants to join UA. That is complete bullsh*t."

"You bloody bastard I can't wait to not be in the same class as you and leave my brother alone."

"B*tch you are quirkless as well so you are just bullsh*t yourself."

"BLOODY BASTARD!"

"Y/n NO!"

"Fine, I am walking home alone today Izuku sorry."

~~~~

"Izuku why are you leaving home so often these days?"

"Don't worry Y/n, please...I am just hanging out with...a friend."

"Don't tell me it's that bloody bastard, one of these days I am going to kill him if he lays a single finger on you."

~~~~

"Y/n! Wake up, today is finally the day." I open my eyes to see a excited Izuku.

"Is it really?!"

"Yeah it is."-I

"Omo I am so excited. Out, I must get change."

"Okay I will be waiting for you Y/n." After Izuku leaves I get changed into some workout clothes which is just sweatpants and a cami. I leave my room and me and Izuku hurriedly get to UA. As we enter the school grounds we marveled at what we saw. Then "unexpectedly" Izuku falls but was quickly saved by a girl with brown hair and looked like the innocent type of people.

"I'm sorry are you alright?" The girl said.

"Y-yeah."

"Nice to meet you I am Ochaco Uraraka."

"H-hi-." I knew my brother wouldn't be able to finish his words in time so I spoke for him.

"Y/n Midoriya and this here is Izuku Midoriya."

"Nice to meet you Midoriya's. Anyways I gotta go bye."

"B-bye."

"Bye."

"Y/n I spoke to a girl."

"Um sure yeah good job."

We then headed to the auditorium where present mic gave a dull presentation and Izuku began to mutter causing some blue haired kid be annoyed making me annoyed so I glared at him. Apparently from what I have been told I have a very scary side to myself so when I am mad you can end up pissing your pants. I am just hoping he didn't do so because I do not want to be responsible for that. As they presentation comes to a close we went off to see our place we will be testing in and I ended up in being in group C while Izuku was in group B. I said my goodbye and good luck to Izuku giving a final glare at that blue haired boy. Soon enough I want to my place and the test began. Everyone rushed in as I slowly followed behind and went to a more secluded area. Then and only then I activated my quirk and saving a few people who were about to get crushed and defeating a few robots by blowing them up through their insides.

"Please don't tell anyone about my quirk." I knew the judges were watching me so I made sure they know. "Some things just shouldn't be mentioned if you know what I mean."

There are a lot of secrets about me that not even Izuku knows of and a starter of that would be how my quirk works. I honestly do not know my own full potential of this quirk but I do know a lot of fighting without my quirk as I decided to teach myself so I can protect my brother like I told him. My quirk as of now I can only shift my whole body to an animal or mystical creature and when I shift to them I gain their abilities or powers. For example when I change into any dragon I gain their ability to use water, fire, ice, air, lightening, etc. How I shift is I change myself when I think of seeing myself and then see myself changing into that animal. I also know that I can not shift into a human nor an inanimate object so it has to be alive and not human. That is all I know of my quirk for the time being. In any case my quirk is very strong I am sure of  that at least, but just for now it can not reach to its full potential. As I finish taking down my last 8 points by practically boiling them alive by burning their wires with my fire that I breathed out in my dragon form, the ringer soon sounded as the first part of the exam was over. Then came the part that I was going to pass with a straight A and no one can say I wouldn't if they knew me. Eventually the test ended for me and I check my answers just to make sure I didn't do any silly mistakes and continued on with life waiting for the day to finish and a week to pass by.