Chapter 23

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I felt two strong arms capture me from my fall and I turn to see someone I least expected, Bakugo. I quickly stood up and give him a hug which he was shocked to receive but then he realized why I was hugging him even though no one could see it he could feel my shaking body as I embraced him. I was crying in Bakugo's arms and he just hugged me back which was more than enough for me.

"You are a real idiot you know."-B

"Yes I am an idiot but I am alive and I want to have what I told you before I went missing to be true so please, don't argue."

"I wasn't going to argue in fact I was going to thank you. I do not know what had happened to you with the villains but knowing you it was hard to keep a strong face was it?"-B

"Of course it was it hurt like hell what they did to me."

"What did they do?!"-I

"Izuku some other time for now let me enjoy this euphoric moment."

I turn towards the big screen that was giving a visual of the fight of All Might against All for one. It was scary to think what had happened only a few hours earlier but by watching All Might made me forget it all. I didn't worried about what happened to me but I worried what will happen to All Might.

All Might you have done so much for me and all I hope for now is that you can be safe just like myself and then afterwards I can properly thank you. No matter what, no matter how just please be safe. I want to be selfish at this moment but please be safe so that I can be happy.

The fight goes on though and as I finish my thought we all saw what was the real form of All Might. I was shocked at first not because of any reason along the lines of he looks so weak but because he was always with Izuku when he was in the school hospital. I began to wonder just what exactly kind of relationship does my brother and All Might have if All Might shared his secret identity to my brother.

All Might you better not lose.

People began to scream encouragements at the screen and so did I and we screamed and screamed until finally All Might ended victoriously. I was so happy but when All Might sent a message to us saying "you are next" I realized something that others missed.

All Might is not the same and that message is not one of hope but it looks like it on the outside. All Might I am so happy you are alive but now I fear what is coming. I feel like something awful is just waiting to happen that you barely dodged today.

After all the events that had happened today I just wanted to have some rest I was weak but strong, the memories made me weak but I was still strong it was just hidden. When Shoto and Momo came I was overjoyed but still weak. Shoto gave me a strong hug and Momo gave me one as well.

"I am sorry, you all shouldn't have came to help me, trust me I am grateful but I didn't want to see any of you get hurt because of me. A lot already happened and I am sure by now all of you know who I am."

"What do you mean?"-K. I give Kirishima a look of "you don't know" through my watery eyes.

"They don't know Y/n only the ones that were there but you really need to stop it do you really think that everyone did it for you?"-B

"W-well no but if I wasn't kidnapped then, then-."

"Then what, I would have been, Y/n don't bring yourself down you are an amazing person and what has happened or who you are has nothing to do with who you are really."-B

"Bakugo you are just the worst. When did you know how to say such kind words."

Someone touched my shoulder and I jolted forward turning around to see who it was only to see the police. I apologized which they accepted and said that it wasn't my fault. The police took me away and I looked back at those five. I gave them a quick smile before turning back towards the police. My smile was my thank you to them.

~~~~

I didn't come home until late that night because the police wanted me to stay with them for a little while and be questioned. When I got back I went straight into my room and saw Mochi there looking upset.

"Mochi?"

Mochi perked up his/her head and I cuddled Mochi into my arms on the bed as I cried myself to sleep that night. I let out everything so that I wouldn't cry again the next time I hear of it and get reminded of my pain. The next morning I awaken to a crying tears of joy mom and also a Izuku who was hugging me.

"Mom I'm so sorry."

"Shh it's ok as long as if you're alive."-M

"What time is it Izuku?"

"Huh, oh it's almost 12."-I

"Ok I'll make you guys lunch."

"No it's fine I will."-M

"No mom I will do it please allow me."

I held onto my mom's hands and she nodded in agreement after a few seconds of staring into my eyes. I go over to the kitchen with Mochi and I make lunch for everyone and as I made lunch there was a knock on the door and my brother and mom go to answer it.

I wonder who it is, I don't remember company coming but I was gone for a few days so I suppose I shouldn't be saying that.

I finish lunch and go out into the dining room with a tray to see All Might there with my mom and brother and it seemed that the discussion was really serious as mom was quite against it.

"As Izuku's mother and guardian I don't have enough confidence in U.A. right now to entrust my son to you now my daughter. Even though she isn't my actual daughter I care for her very much and nothing can change that. You can call me a helicopter mom if you want I will be fine with that. Even though it seems as if I am chasing away their dreams of becoming a hero then let them become heroes they can learn in other schools besides U.A."

Izuku ran off after that and I come over to the table to place down the food. Mom finally notices me and I show her everything that is going on in my head right now just through my eyes. Izuku comes back out though with a paper in his hands.

"It doesn't have to be U.A. but look at this note that was given to me and Y/n." I go over to Izuku to read the paper. "It was a thank you note from a boy I saved that hated anything to do with heroes and quirks."

I read the note in my head. Mr. and Ms. Midoriya, I am sorry for punching your balls but thank you for saving me, Mr. Midoriya and Ms. Midoriya thank you for your conversation with me that one time it helped me a lot. Get better soon please so I can thank you in person. Kouta. I turn back to everyone with a glow in my eyes.

"In this note this kid made me and my sister his heroes and that makes it all worth it. If it isn't U.A. anymore that's fine but I still am going to become a hero."-I

"Mom I am sorry for all of the stress and worry I placed on you but I must remind you that becoming a hero is very important to me I am not doing it only for my brother but because there is a hope I live for and that hope will require a path much like this but in any case I am still going to be a hero, U.A. or not."

Suddenly All Might gets on his knees placing his head on the ground in front of us and begins to devotedly express how much he wants us to stay in very kind words.

"I will protect and nurture them even if it costs my life."-AM

"No I can't accept that, keep on living and if you can promise me and do as you say then I won't stand in your way."-M

"I promise!"-AM

"You know what this means then Y/n, Izuku?"-M

"Yes, I understand."-Izuku and me

All Might then walked outside to leave and I was going to let him when I remembered something and ran out to tell him. When I got to him he was already almost in his car.

"Wait!" He stops and him and Izuku look at me. "I never got to tell you, but thank you so very much."