Chapter 15

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Days have passed now and I have made good relationships with my classmates, well most anyways. I still don't like the bloody bastard. It was now the final week of June and poor Kaminari didn't study at all. I on the other hand looked at the events unfold with a smug look on my face. On grade level I was top of my class whether or not people would like it. I thanked my dad at the time being for being so dem smart as I didn't want to be in poor Kaminari's position.

"Hmm I have time you know that I could spend."

I say in a matter of fact tone and Kaminari and some others asked if I could help them as well. I saw Momo in the corner of my eye and knew exactly what I should do.

"WE can help you." I put emphasis on the we to grab their attention so they would ask the magical question.

"Who is we?"-K

"Why me and Momo of course."

Momo had a cute face appear and she thanked me so much as Shoto smiled at me. We all discussed times and places until the bell rang and we headed towards the lunch hall. I sat in the middle of Shoto and Ida as we talked more of the end-of-terms test and I was getting complimented by Asui, Uraraka, and Toru. I shrugged it off saying it wasn't anything special and we continued on. I had a homemade lunch made for both me and Shoto as I promised I would make him a lunch and he ate with contentment and so was I until this son of a bitch named Monoma hit my brothers head. I got up with the intent to kill but Shoto quickly stopped me by grabbing me and pushing me down and on his lap. The bastard went on and on and I fumed with anger, he had no right to talk like that.

"Sorry about that Class A." Kendou comes over and hits Monoma on the head which didn't even half satisfy me so Shoto had me still in his lap. "Apparently I have heard that the end-of-terms test will be like the entrance exams and we will be fighting robots, at least that is what someone from an upper class told me."-K

She then leaves while dragging Monoma away and I begin to settle down. I started to long for my food as Shoto wasn't letting go so I made it known.

"Hey Shoto can I get mah food."

"Hmm what if I don't want to let you go?"-S

"But-But..."

I started to say in a whiny manner while my food was looking more and more great. I knew persuading him wouldn't get anywhere so I went to plan B and tried to squirm out of his embrace. I tried going under his arm or pushing my way through but that wasn't working. Plan C is now underway, although I don't really like plan C I should still try. I look him in the eyes and try to catch him off guard by giving him intense glares. When he still didn't let go I gave up.

"Please Shoto~." I whined.

"You could have just said so a while ago."-S.

He lets me go and I gave a hurt expression also a shocked expression as I went through all that effort even though all I needed was a please. Dang and I thought I was cruel. I ate in silence as I had nothing to talk of but I listened intently to others conversations even if they were not very interesting. We walked back to class and my brother told Ashido and Kaminari of the good news. The good vibes from those two seemed to make bloody bastard make a bomb go off.

"Robot or humans they are still the same when they are blown away. Walk in the park my ass."-B

"Who are you calling an idiot, idiot!"-K