Chapter 10

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

c/c= choose color

Italics= your thoughts

My alarm starting going off the next morning, waking me up and unconsciously I called for Neil.

"Neil!" It still continued with no response. "Neil!" It did not stop and still no response. "Neil!!!"

"Y/n stop screaming Neil."-M

"Huh?"

I opened my eyes to see my face plastered in my paperwork that had turned into my pillow overnight. I also noticed that I was not in my king bed and no maids were coming in with their creepy smiles to change me, thank god.

"Oh."

I got up and stopped the dem alarm, stretching in the process. I got ready and eat breakfast and now I am waiting for my older brother. Izuku eventually comes and we walked out. I then see something that made me blink a few times. There was a fluffing c/c (car of your choice) in the driveway with a c/c bow. I go over to it and see a card and keys were poking out of the large bow. I looked up to see my brother freaking out, after calming him down I opened the card not even caring if it belongs to me or not.

"Dear Y/n, Happy Birthday! I know it is in a week but I was to excited that I'm giving you your first present now.-Bardwin and Neil." I finished reading the card and took the keys.

"I only have a permit, not a license and what do they mean first present! Those two are going to spoil me."

"What are you talking about Y/n?"-I

"Nothing brother. Let us get going we are going-."

Something fell out of the card and I picked it up hoping it wasn't what I thought it was, but yet again of course it was. I had my own license in my hand and I was pissed at how Bard-same and Neil were treating me. I loved the gift but yet again I am only 15 turning 16 in a week. I sighed as I can't return something like this and if me and my brother walk we will be late and I don't like going on a bus wearing the school uniform, so the car it is. Besides it's going to be so much fun.

"Y/n we are going to be late."-I

"No we won't." I took off the bow, opened the car, got in, and turned it on. "Come on bro."

"You don't have a license what are you doing." He got in the car as I put I my mirrored sunglasses and put my now license in front of his face.

"Don't worry your sister has everything handled."

I turned on the music that I connected to my phone and it played "Oh Child" by Robin Schulz. I was now driving to school looking so badass and my brother is flipping out every time I stop, speed up, or turn. We got to the school and I parked the car catching a few eyes and I shocked myself when I did an amazing job at parallel parking. I walked out of the car and so does my brother whom looks embarrassed and I still look badass. I locked the car and began to walk I saw some classmates of mine gawking at me, even Shoto looked shocked. I took off my glasses and looked at them, I then smiled and ran towards a shocked Shoto as people began to interrogate my brother since I was busy hugging Shoto. Shoto knew I didn't like hugs so he took all he could out of it and hugged back.

"When did you guys get a car? Are you guys secretly rich?"

My classmates asked questions of that sort and they only thing they got to answer their questions was that the car was mine. I had let go of Shoto a while ago and now stood in front of the class. I opened the door and went to my seat. Everyone talked about their interns while I just sat there and talked with Neil and Bard-sama complaining but also thanking them for the gift. Then something Kaminari said got my attention.m

"The ones who've transformed the most were you three."-K

"Yeah the hero killer!"-Sero

"I was worried for you guys."-Momo

"I'm glad you guys are alive."-Kirishima

"NANI!?!?"

"Huh oh she didn't know?"-K

"What happened! Is that why you were acting like that yesterday and ran away from me?" I looked directly at Izuku and he panicked.

"Y/n it is nothing to worry about."-I

"Nothing you could have gotten killed and then I wouldn't have a brother anymore and then I would have lost Shoto as well! I should have been there instead of in a god damn palace."

"Palace?"-Ki. I start rocking Izuku back and forth very roughly.

"I can't leave you alone for even a minute can I let alone a freaking week."

"Yah bitch calm down."-B

"Yah." I look at Bakugo with a fire in my eyes and one that is ready to kill. "I don't remember you being alive you bloody bastard."

He didn't respond and I turned back to those three but mostly to a particular two. I sighed and tried to control my anger. I then deeply considered anger management classes but my anger is more of biological than a feeling. I get it from my dad really he had depression at a young age and I think I got something similar.

"I'm sorry." I cowered back and into my seat for who knows how long I was gone from earth because I didn't realize what was happening until the class stood up. "Huh is it time to leave already?"

Shoto looked at me and shook his head no and told me to go change into our costumes. So being the good person I am or what I want to think I am I go get changed into my costume and follow the class and All Might towards our destination. We were now standing in front of a huge wall (AOT anyone?) and All Might was telling us of our mission. We are going to do a "rescue" mission where we just get to a specific area in a terrain. The first team to go was going to be me, Izuku, Ojiro, Ida, Ashidi, and Sero.

If I shape-shift it would take a longer time to get there but if I summon something that can teleport like Slendy I can get there easily and quickly. Although it would be easier to just shape-shift into a Slendy but I don't know how to teleport so yeah, summoning it is.

All Might gave us our go and everyone got a good head start from me making some classmates murmur and it seemed to be the ones who were betting. I walked into the arena and stopped, I closed my eyes and imagined Slendy in a dark forest, 8 pieces of paper hanging on trees and kids scared out of their wits with flashlights. I opened my eyes and heard a few gasps and there before me was Slendy staring at me.

"Hello Slendy, can you teleport me there?"

I pointed to the place where we are to finish. He grabbed me and in a blink of an eye we are now at the end. I saw everyone else in the distant and turned to Slendy smiling.

"Thanks Slendy you are the best."

"No problem." He told me telepathically.

"Well I bid you ado say hello to the other creepy pastas for me." I then bowed and he disappeared, the others joined and my brother landed on me. "Hey, Hey I ain't invisible you could have not landed on me."

"Sorry Y/n." He then got off of me as All Might came up to him. Then came the questions from everyone else and one of the questions I decided to have fun with.

"Are you a god or something?"-Ashido

"God pfft no I am the devil of course." I shape-shifted into the devil so now I have devil horns and tail, with an evil aura around me. "Oh wait but sometimes I am an angel." I then lost the horns, tail, and evil aura and white wing and halo came over me with a holy aura. "But then sometimes I am both." I then had devil horns and tail come back and also having a holy and evil aura around me. "So I guess I am just a human." I then went back to normal and people were just confused. I was having so much fun that I used way to much energy so things became really dizzy and I said one thing before passing out. "Fluff my life."