Chapter 13

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Underlined= texts

It was now Sunday, my birthday, I was now officially 16. I went out of the room in my favorite clothes as I knew I should probably look my best. I walk around and decided to take a walk outside I was alone and was walking around the streets of our neighborhood around 11 in the afternoon. My brother was still asleep as he was drained from yesterday and the memories of yesterday came back making me smile. I did a full lap around the neighborhood and was now back at home. I walked in the house and saw Shoto sitting on the couch making my eyes widen and I looked around frantically. I wasn't prepared just yet for him my dying heart was beating 100mph and I needed a quick escape route.

Eek my heart hurts oh dang he is turning around hurry do something.

What was going to be a run out the door turned into me shape-shifting into Mochi which was probably the most stupidest of ideas yet. I know this because Mochi was in his hands. I ran to my room hoping to not be noticed but then I was picked up "miraculously" or by Shoto.

"Y/n why do you run from me?"-S

I gulped he was to much for this tinier heart and the way he asked the question and tilted his head, I felt like I was hit with three shots. (Bang bang bang). I let out a dramatic meow saying "Nooo."

"I thought you liked him mommy?"-?

"NANI?" I turned my head to see Mochi and she/he spoke again.

"Why are you hiding from daddy?"-M

"Mochi I am not hiding you don't understand he is way to adorable,hot, and sexy. That my por cat heart can't take it."

"Deal with it I like seeing you two together."-M

"Mochi! I did not raise you this past couple of days to be like this."

"Sorry mommy."-M

"Humph, fine I will do as you said."

Shoto was now sitting on the couch and had Mochi on his lap as I sat on the couch where he stared at me trying to make sure I didn't run and so was Mochi now. I shape-shifted back and looked away. There was an annoyed meow and I had a good idea what he/she said.

"Hey it isn't that easy like I said."

"What isn't?"-S

"You already killed 90% of my heart, it is barely holding on and just looking at you is killing my heart."

"If I am killing you maybe I should go."-S

"Wait what!?" I turn to look at him and see him leaving. "Where you going?"

"Home I can't live if you are dead so if I am the cause of it I should go."-S

"Wait!"

I jump at him by hopping over the couch and get in front of the door and stare at him and realize just how caring he actually was. If I was dying because of him he would have actually left, or is he just messing with me? Either way that was really caring of him. My heart flutters at the thought of him doing something like that for me, although I would hate every second of being without him, it would be the thought that counts.

"Hmm?"-S

"Oh sorry, just stay, please. I won't die, trust me."

"Just for you."-S. He kisses my forehead and I miraculously gained some of his confidence which was going to allow me to ask him a question.

"Shoto~."

"Yes?"-S

"Where is my family?"

"They left a bit after I came and told me to wait here for you."-S

"Okay good because I really wanted to say something without them being here."

"What is it?"-S

"Shoto, I grant you the honor, if you want to at least, go out with me, tonight...on a date?" He blinked a few times before smiling and giving me his nod of approval.

"I would love to Y/n."-S. I let out a breath I didn't even know I had.

"Oh thank god if you said no I don't know what would happen."

"Why would I say no to someone like you?"-S

"Exactly because it's me."

"I can't say no to my girlfriend."-S

Holy shanks he said the "g" word. Abort! Abort!

"Well then I think I should get things set up for later. Alright, now I'll see you later."

I closed the door after pushing him out and started wailing to Mochi how much Shoto is killing me by making my heart explode and how he is so cute, hot, handsome, and sexy. Also that I couldn't get enough of him and if it wasn't for him and his way of speaking to me I would probably be more confident. I took a lot of deep breaths that were quite exaggerated and then came a 'ding' from my phone. I picked it up and looked at the message from Icy-hot boi.

"I am glad to know of what you think of me."-S

I couldn't respond and all I said was that I am leaving earth to Mochi before I got a brilliant idea. I grabbed my phone and texted Neil to see if he can keep the household upstairs while I use the downstairs and backyard for tonight.

"Okay Y/n, what are you going to do?"-N

"I am going to bring Shoto over for a date."

"Ehh!?!"-N

"Sorry Neil you already accepted it."

I turned off my phone and continued to prepare all the things I will need before I head to my house. I was going to leave when my mom and brother came back and said a package was here for me. I open the bedroom door to see my brother there ready and waiting for me to open the box. I grabbed the small box and opened it to see a DVD. I read the note and it said, "Dear Y/n, here is your last birthday present. It is history of your parents and I thought that maybe you would like it. Happy birthday!-Neil, Bardwin."I looked at my brother and thought that perhaps it is time my brother knew all about me and perhaps my mom too.

"Let's watch a movie shall we and invite mom as well."

"Okay."-I

"I'll be right there."

My brother left and I got my laptop ready. I went out and saw my brother and mom waiting for me. I sit down and placed the laptop on the table in front of us and clicked play, my story then began.