Chapter 6

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

Underline= texts

I see the crowd and then notice Izuku and Ida talking and Todoroki sitting behind them. I turn back to my opponent and got ready. When we got our go attacks already started. Dark Shadow had already came at me but I stood still waiting for perfect timing which I had already calculated. He was now at the point where I take my turn to attack. I made a position to look like I am going to punch having him focus on my left arm while my right leg swings back and quickly goes forward punching Dark Shadow giving the poor thing a bad headache. I then remembered that Dark Shadow weakens in light. Now should I turn into a Phoenix or something different. I decided to go for something different because it sounds exciting so I now have black scales around random places on my body and huge paws for arms and legs, but suddenly I felt like sneezing. That's when everything just was funny. Dark Shadow recovered from his headache and was coming at me but my sneeze blew before he scratched me. I sneezed in front of me and I can only remember seeing lights and a huge explosion causing the stage to break and Tokoyami to go flying out of bounds.

"Hehe sorry." I scratched my neck while I bowed and they announced the winner which was me. I went over to Tokoyami and ask if he was alright. He just smiles at me and says he is fine. I helped him up and take him back. They had to fix the stage so my classmates had time to ask me questions when I got to my seat.

"How did you do that you didn't even move?" That was the common question so I answered that.

"I sneezed."

"That's it?!"

"Yeah I just accidentally sneezed."

"Next time you sneeze please stay away from me." Someone said which I think was Kirishima and everyone else agreed.

"Okay I'll warn you ahead of time." Then came the next battle which was Uraraka v.s Bakugo and poor Uraraka lost and Bakugo won making me sad for her but I was pitiful myself so I didn't pity her. Then there was Izuku v.s Todoroki. That was my favorite fight because even though Izuku lost Todoroki finally used his left side acknowledging it was his and not his stupid parent. I was supposed to go up against Bakugo next but they had Bakugo and Todoroki go probably because they don't want me to destroy the stage again unless I was last. I don't know why but I found the fight to be funny because Bakugo was so pissed off it made me happy. Then my turn with Bakugo came and I was going go out but I heard Ida and Bakugo talking.

"Please do it."

"Do what? Ida why are you talking to Bakugo?" Bakugo looked shocked and concerned at me but I shook it off.

"It's nothing Y/n you ca go."

"Okay~."

"I'll do it, only to get my friend back." That is the last I heard before entering the stadium, Bakugo coming not long afterwards. The fight began and I waited for Bakugo to make a move. He eventually did but it looked like he was missing on purpose. Only making it look like I was doing some cool judo stuff and side stepping his attack last minute or something.

"Come on fight don't be as worthless as Deku." Fire built up in me but I did nothing because Izuku wasn't worthless I was. "Geez you are just like Deku worthless as ever." This is seriously getting on my nerves if he says one more thing about Deku being worthless I am going to beat him up until he is crying. "You and Deku don't belong here."

"That's it! You bloody bastard I am going to kill you or better yet until you are crying for you mother! You don't speak such things about my brother!" I was fuming. My legs turned into those of a cheetah and I ran over to him and he was smiling.