Chapter 7

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

n/n= nickname

f/n= father's name

m/n= mother's name

Italics= your thoughts

Underline= texts

Either I was the first one done or I was doing things so fast that I caught many people's attention.

"Yo come on stop staring at me and get picking."

They went back to what they were doing and I smiled as I practically skipped back to my seat as Shoto left and came back to his seat as well.

"Now who is the lucky hero to get you as their intern?"

"Ohhoho who is it indeed?"

"You don't know?"

"No just not saying."

"Please?"

"No."

"Rude."

"Thanks I know."

"That wasn't a compliment."

"But I made it a compliment."

"You are just weird."

"You just now notice."

"Wow harsh."

We laughed quietly as everyone finished up picking who the hero they will intern with will be and now it is lunch.

"Food yasss!"

I started running to get food and not many people were in line so the line was quick for me and because of that I got Shoto something as well. Shoto eventually came and I was sitting in our usual spot, which he then saw me and came over, only then did he see the food.

"Thanks Y/n, you didn't have to do that."

"But I wanted to do that."

"Just eat."

After we ate we decided to walk around outside for a little.

"You still haven't told me who you are interning with yet."

"Hmm, why should I?"

"What if I got away from my dad and wanted to see you."

"You can text me."

"No I want to see you."

Dang he is persistent.

"H-how about this I will visit you instead just text me and I will come if possible." He was smiling now.

"Okay."

"You should smile more it is cute."

WTF DID I JUST SAY! Shoot I am blushing now.

"I only smile around you because you are the one who can bring me happiness."

No don't be so blunt. Dem it I am blushing way to much. The walk back to class was silent but I enjoyed it because I didn't want to talk and as we sat down I tried to avoid any eye contact with him, but the dem hormones are just needy so I was looking at him..a lot, and thinking about us..a lot.

I hate hormones they just gotta come into my life and say I love this guy, come on my best friend, well I guess I could have said I saw this coming because I kind of did. At least I am friends with the guy I like because like I wouldn't live with myself if it wasn't. I would honestly found it so awkward to stare at someone I hardly know and knowing me I wouldn't even dare hide the fact I was. I mean look I am doing it right now...Oh shoot I am doing it right now.