Chapter 14

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

n/n= nickname

h/s= hair style

Italics= your thoughts

As we watched the movie or my history I was quickly saddened and had tears flooding my eyes. It was beautiful and it hit home for me because it was home. I missed them a lot and now came the explaining to my family.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"-M

"I am okay mom it's just I miss them."

"What do you mean?"-I. Mom knew what I meant and rubbed my back.

"Izuku she misses the people in the video because they were her parents."-M. I nod my head.

"Wait, so her dad-."-I

"Yes brother he was."

"Oh, how come humanity doesn't know of them anymore."-I

"Neil, my best friend, and the tall guy that was always with my dad with gray hair, his quirk is of information. He can find information but also can erase."

"Why would he want to?"-I

"He didn't want to Izuku he was forced to by villains who wanted to make sure they can easily get away with what they are doing."

"O-oh."-I

"Izuku if you have anymore questions I will answer them later but right now I need to go."

"Where?"-I

"I am going home for a little while and will be back later."

"Oh ok."-I

I stand up and grab the box with the things I need and head over to the house. When I get there I sigh and remember what I saw in the movie. So many memories of my parents are here and it makes me happy to know I was a part of their happy memories.

"N/n you came. Do you want me to make sure everyone is gone?"-N

"Neil, you are surprisingly calm?"

"Bardwin had calmed me down but that's not the point."-N

"Oh no not yet but the next time I come please do."

"Ok talk to you later n/n."-N

"Ok bye."

I go over to the gazebo and decorate it with lantern lights and then set a small table for two down. I then make sure it was comfortable and checked how good it looked by taking a step back. It looked simple but the beauty of nature surrounding us made up for it and that is all that matters. It was ready and the only thing left is myself to get ready but I knew exactly what I would do. I went inside the room and got myself ready with my h/s looking great and my clothes were made for this style.

"Ok I am going. Prepare yourself y/n it is going to be a wonderful night."

I took a deep breath and told Neil of my departure. As I sat down in the driver's seat I was excited and couldn't old it in as a large smile spread on my face. I was in front of Shoto's house and remember my first time coming here, which was when I was training for the Sports Festival. I saw Shoto standing outside in the same clothes as earlier with his eyes closed. I stared at the beautiful person next to me as he came into the car. He saw me staring at him and took the moment to tease me.

"So which thought is going through your mind?"-S

Huh? Oh right he heard me earlier. Oh god save this poor soul.