Chapter 3

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I walked up to the circle and looked at my classmates as I saw anticipated faces and then I saw bloody bastards face and I felt my blood boil in my veins giving me an idea. I grabbed a ball and they all waited patiently for me so me being me I began to think.

Let's give these people a show.

I changed my arms and legs to that of a water dragon's and I felt water not far from here and so I asked for it to come to me in my head, and so it did. Soon enough we were surrounded by water and it held the ball. I then asked it, in my head, to throw the ball with all its might which it did and we all know that water is very powerful so the ball went pretty far although it didn't beat my brothers score. I thanked the water as it returned to its pond and my arms and legs returned to normal. I had everyone's attention and everyone's priceless faces of shock except Aizawa sensei's of course. I smiled and then bowed and went back to the crowd. I noticed bloody bastard was shocked but highly pissed off and then I noticed two face who looked at me with amusement in his eyes. When everyone finished I asked sensei if I could go see my brother which shockingly he allowed.

He doesn't seem like the guy to do that, huh? Maybe I misjudged.

I walked into the infirmary and see my brother and an old guy.

"Okay Izuku two things. One when did you have a quirk and two who is this guy?"

"Hi Y/n um well." He looked lost and scared which made me feel bad.

"Fine you don't have to answer I won't judge since I have no right to. Anyways how is your finger?"

"It's fine, thanks."

"Anyways I am going to wait outside for you Izuku and you." I look at the other guy. "I'm watching you." I point to my eyes and then at his. They both sweat dropped as I left the room. I stayed by the door and waited for my brother as well as listened to their conversation.

"You have a very protective sister."

"Actually I think she is more of a bodyguard than a sister sometimes." They laughed and I snickered quietly as it's true and I probably am.

"Although she is not very open to us I don't even know anything about her quirk nor do I know much about her but she is a great sister." I smiled.

I take after my parents a lot I guess. After waiting a few more minutes my brother came out and we both left and talked like the world is right.

~~~~

We were now walking into free period and everyone seemed to have taken an interest in my brother and I, as they surrounded us asking questions about our quirks. When I got the chance I left my brother and went to my seat sitting next to two face and I felt him stare at me probably debating whether or whether not to disturb me.

"Do you want to ask me something?"

"No." He was very blunt and looked away from my face.

"Heh, Y/n Midoriya." He looked back at me and began to speak.

"Shoto Todoroki." He kept staring at me with no expression but I knew he wanted to ask me something.

"There is something you want to ask isn't there?"

"Are you related to Midoriya Izuku?"

"Yes, why?"

"You don't look anything alike."

"You are very observant, eh. Yes I am related to Izuku but not blood related, now no more questions my brother is coming."

"Why-."

"Shh."

"Hey Y/n can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but what is it?"

"Is what they said about you controlling water true?"

"Maybe."

"Wow will you tell me more?" He took out his notebook and flip to a page designated for me that had little, to no info about my quirk. People now began to gather around wanting to learn more about me as they pierced me with eyes of interest. Even though Todoroki was stoic I did see I hint of wanting to learn more as well from him. I was beginning to sweat nervously.

No not yet. Please no. Then came a voice outside the door and All Might barges in through the door "like a normal person". Everyone then sat down as we waited for him to speak. Omg All Might I owe you one.

I actually paid attention in this class since my abnormal smartness can not come to play in this category.

"Today we are doing battle training." A small smile crept onto my face and bloody bastard seemed way to overjoyed that he gets to beat someone up.

"But first, every hero is known by their costume and is a vital of a hero. Now your costumes are in cases based off your number of rank in the class so far."

We then got our costumes and I opened mine up and looked at my costume and was like "hell yeah!" I closed the case, grabbed it and ran off getting a weird look from Todoroki. I then get to the locker rooms were other girls were already changing and I got into mine. Once I finished I go out to see my brother and smile at him. He is wearing the costume mom made him that was green and based off of All Might. While mine was based off mostly of Black Widow's. I wore her black jumpsuit but I added on a black trench coat with a hood because I love trench coats and Black Widow So put it together and BAM! I also have a couple of knives on my jumpsuit just in case I can't shapeshift in enough time. Uraraka and engine dude came up to us complementing our costumes as we did to them as well. My brother went with those two as I went over to Todoroki who looked lonely but didn't mind, he gave me a glance as I wave to him. All Might gave us the information we needed to know about the fight and stuff. So basically it's gonna be indoors, there are two teams hero and villains, and villains must protect the bomb and distract the heroes, while the heroes try and and either touch the bomb or stop the villains. So yeah, we then got into our teams and I was the lucky one to be part of group I with invisible girl and tail dude. All Might draws which team is going first and it's my brother v.s bloody bastard.

Oh hell nah! I was watching the monitors on the screen cursing every now and then because I have 0 luck. Bloody bastard ad Izuku began their fight and during one of the fights I got hella pissed and may or may not have thrown a knife at bloody bastard face breaking the camera. Which after that happening they tied me down to a chair before I went over there and broke that sissy's pride. As the fight went on my anger grew and soon when it was over I had 0 happiness and 100% anger. Luckily for me I'm going next and I am a villian that is going against Todoroki.

I am going to say sorry to Todoroki in my head as I am at my small time of sanity at the moment. Be prepared guys I don't know what I'll do.