Chapter 30

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

The last couple days in school were the same and Kirishima or Red Riot has already made their debut so to say and so has Tsuyu and Uraraka a few days ago. Even though I am really happy though I am also really nervous, mostly because today me, Neil, and Bard-sama. Were recommended to a hero meeting which had me nervous because I know what they would be talking about and more than likely I will be helping represent us so to speak since I am the only one there is that can be in charge of the incorporation but I know I won't be speaking alone. I am really nervous right now as I am in a car with Neil driving and Bard in the passenger seat while I am in the back I was the only one in my hero suit since Bard-sama retired years ago and Neil was never a hero he was just an almost normal human.

I haven't actually told anyone about me having a incorporation. Oh how I hope no one I know will be there. Please, please, please, please, Please!

We stood in front of the building a little late since we drove from practically nowhere and know I was really nervous because we were going to be center of attention when we walk in. As we get in front of the doors to the room where the meeting is held I put on my best serious business only face. I had brought my reading glasses just in case and was wearing those so I might fool someone.

"It seems that our main informative people are running a little late though."-Hero

"Who are they how come I haven't heard of them?"-Hero

"Apparently from Nezo they were once a very popular incorporation but something happened and someone had erased all information about them. So no but Nezo and them know who they are."-A

This is now the time to go Y/n so why are you this nervous they aren't going to interrogate you. GO! I felt someone touch my arm and saw the two most special people there supporting me all the way and that is all I needed to enter with all the confidence in the world.

"I am sorry we are late we had a long drive." I bowed and looked up once again and see my brother, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsuyu with shocked faces and even Aizawa was a little shocked. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am h/n due to the original owners absence I am here to take their place and answer your questions with some of my "sidekicks"."

"Oh really?"-Nighteye

"I am sorry that you don't seem that impress but I can assure you I know more than you think I do."

I had my business face on not showing how pissed I was at this guy and yet he soon accepted it allowing me and my two "sidekicks" to sit down. We listen in silence hearing what they have found out about the Eight precepts of death and every now and then they ask questions that I was either able to answer or Neil and Bard-sama were able to. I whisper quietly to Newt who sat to my left.

"I hope this is helpful, you know we might need to tell them everything we know in a slideshow if they begin to ask questions that involves you know other things."

"I am sure that if it comes to that we can answer their questions without a slideshow."-N

"I already had one prepared though."

"You are such an overachiever you know."-N

"No I am just overly prepared. I even brought tactics on how to get in to their base."

We listened all the way through their explanations and I was sad to hear that Chisaki has a daughter who has the ability to get rid of quirks, I feared for her and not only her but also my parents.