Chapter 31

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

n/n= nickname

Italics= your thoughts

I ran through halls only for them to continue to close closer together and I knew that I was getting closer to the group which I was glad for. I continued to run through breaking walls, trying to find anyone who I may know and hopefully not a villain. I could hear walls breaking, screaming, and scary things being said. I became scared and stopped for a moment.

I don't know why I think I am so strong I never was. I should just go they for sure can handle this unlike myself I would piss my pants at a villain.

"Why?" Tears fell from my eyes. "Why am I so stupid."

You should really stop doing that.

I look around me hoping to see the person I heard. I didn't see anyone but I closed my eyes for a second and saw him there, Shoto. I then saw Izuku from the time in the sports festival saying the words I needed, I will always need you.

"I really am stupid. I am sorry everyone from now on the only thing that could scare me is nothing. This feels weird talking to myself yet it is quite comforting."

I gave myself one of my cute smiles with some tears flowing down my face. I walked forward but I was then grabbed and I don't know by whom but they next thing I knew I was in a room chained and a beautiful person to my right.

"Mom?"

She opens her eyes and looked scared and like she has been crying. Although she seemed worried for me mostly. She was very happy though and we both smiled our adorable smiles.

"Mom!"

"N/n! Oh how I missed you, but you need to get out of here they put particular people in here and I don't want you to be one of them. Hurry use your quirk before they drug you."

I would naturally have thought back to the time where the pain of getting my quirk drained but the small pep talk gave me more confidence then any probably will.

"Mom we are leaving."

I change my arms into a gorilla's and break the chains easily I quickly stood up and summoned another Slenderman. Hearing my thoughts Slendy wrapped his arms around mom and took her to safety. With my arms still as the gorilla I take a few steps back and had my left hand in front of my face with my right in a punching position. I ran straight for the wall and closed my eyes as I made impact with the wall breaking through.

"Ow Ow Ow that freaking hurt."

I changed my arms back and shook them around so I could get feeling back in my arms even though they were bleeding really bad now. I ran in a direction but then I heard a voice.

"Where are you going little one?"-Villain

I quickly moved to my right as they shot a bullet at me but I was able to get out of the way in time. I turned and looked at them. He shot another bullet at me but my reaction time was quicker than the bullet. I had my arms and legs in a fire dragon and I burned the bullet with my fire breath before it could actually hit me. I summoned a lion, bear, and tiger and he looked impressed, almost. The three all attacked him at once and he tried to shoot them with his gun but those bullets do nothing against these animals. They pounced at him clawing, biting, and roaring with fury. He on the other hand was screaming in pain and became immobilized in the arms and legs. He was bleeding badly and most likely would die of blood loss which is fine with me he is not important.