Chapter 22

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I was scared, yes, but I didn't dare show it, I needed to be strong and that is what my face showed, strength. I was tied up in a chair as they tried to convince me to join them. I would have done something to them if I could like summon Slendy and let him go rogue but for a strange reason I couldn't nor could I transform.

"If you join we will free your parents."-Villain

"Ah hell naw you didn't just do that did you? You think I am stupid well than you are in for a world of surprises starting with a fucking no. I am not going to join your retarded club."

"Yeash you have a mouth don't you. You know it is such a bummer that your parents aren't here with you."-V

Calm down they only want to get under my skin.

"I wonder if we should just put her with her parents."-V

"We should go back to get Bakugo instead."-V

"No that is not a good idea, they know what we would be after if we do so we can't go back just yet."-V

"By the way the serum is going to wear off soon we should give her another dose."

The girl came awkwardly close to me with a sadistic and psychotic smile. She had a rag in her hands and I glared at her and as she got closer I went to bit her hand but instead of retracting them she let me bite her hand. When I felt some of my quirk come back I focused it on my mouth and they became wolf fangs and pierced sharply into her hands making it bleed. She seemed to blush which I gave a what the fuck look to her.

"I am sorry to do this to you."-The girl

I felt something insert into me and I screamed in pain and let go of her hand letting the blood flow out and the only thing that stopped me from going mad was probably the chair holding me back. I lost vision not long after which I was actually grateful for this once. The next time I opened my eyes I heard them complaining about how the heroes always have it hard for every mistake they make.

"You know we should release her. She will be our equal so let's treat her like one."-Handy dude

"You do it."-Weird face dude

"What no!?"-Deadpool dude

In the end deadpool guy released me and even though I didn't have my quirk on and ready I still had my training in hand to hand combat that I trained for a moment like this. The handy dude came up to me but I ignored anything he said and thought of the best way to tell them that I am not done. When I saw an opening I kicked his face and send his hand off of his face.

"Do you really think that I am powerless without my quirk! I trained for years without using a quirk until recently. I am not as dumb as you may think I am right now and if you want to kill me come at me and try I want to see how this ends."

I felt my quirk starting to come back but I didn't show it and stood in that stance ready for anything coming at me. The mist dude got all "calm down" on the other guy which pissed me off because I want to fight him. Perhaps I could kick his face off like I was going to do back at the class with No.13. He just grabbed his hand giving me one creepy glare that I returned with a strong and killable glare.

"Teacher give me strength."-Hand dude

"Geez you sound like a jedi. I always wanted to meet one you know although I was so sad to find they aren't real but who said that wasn't true." Suddenly out of nowhere Anakin comes out with a lightsaber ready to fight. "Come at me."