Chapter 32

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I made it after I literally dragged myself up. I sat down in the seats next to the stairs and I was not noticed even though my breathing wasn't doing so good for one it sounded really weird and I probably got sunburned as well. I was sweating as much as Bakugo(if you watch film theorists you know what I mean). I look down towards the arena and could see Shoto, Bakugo, that one wind guy, and a girl all there trying to tame some kids. I knew that this was probably actually going to be a very hard test for them yet as I saw the kids have so much fun with those 4 I felt my heart glow in a way that I knew was happiness. I was literally overjoyed to see especially those two getting along with children so well. It brought tears to my eyes but all that did was make me more weak but I didn't care I wanted to see it all until the end.

I must save all my energy for the end so that I can show them how much I care.

When they finished cleaning up the teachers turned around and I freaked out and tried to hide my presence but All Might saw me.

"Y/n what are you doing here you should be at the hospital and how did you get here?"-AM

"I'm sorry All Might but I had to come here to see Shoto and Bakugo it is the least I could have done just please don't tell the hospital people."

"You are sweating so much and is so pale."-AM

"Please I know."

"Well it's over do you need help?"-AM

"Yes please."

I stood up and looked at Endeavor to see something different in his eyes it shocked me to see it and when I took a step and fell forward Endeavor was the one to pick me up. It made me feel really awkward that was sure but I didn't say anything because I was actually really thankful. I also realized that when he was holding me the flames closest to me dimmed and so it was colder. He let me down when we were outside and I stood closer to the building leaning on it with sweat dripping on my face. When I saw Shoto and Bakugo I tried to say something but it only came out as a whisper.

"Shoto....Bakugo."

They stood in front of the heroes and I gradually made my way toward them and Endeavor had his eye on me as he talked to Shoto and by the time I was close enough to them I had fallen onto my knees.

"I am so proud of you Shoto and Bakugo."I looked up at them with my sick and sweaty face and when they saw me they kind of had a panic moment like All Might.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital?"-S

"How did you get here?"-B

"I snuck out, you didn't tell me about this so this is technically your fault because I am sure if I heard of it I would have done something stupid like this. Although I think I will get my nurse to be mad at me."

It let me make a really weird sounding laugh which made Shoto really concerned and so was the other heroes who by now thought I should go back to the hospital. Shoto was the one who picked me up this time carrying me all the way to the hospital. My doctor and nurse were there and when they saw me they freaked out and quickly took me away to my room to do a check up. After they realized I would be fine they let Shoto in who scolded me his own way.

"You know because of this you are going need to stay a week longer so now I won't be able to see you until a week and half later than a half a week."-S

"I am sorry but I wanted to see you and I am happy I did because seeing you with those kids made me happy and also how you cooperated with those who don't like you that much. It made the whole trip worth it."