Chapter 17

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

m/n= mother's name

m/h/n= mother's hero name

f/n= father's name

f/h/n= father's hero name

l/n= last name

Italics= your thoughts

I was excited yet nervous as I walked with Shoto to the hospital. Excited because I am never not excited and nervous because I am scared that if I act normal like asked then I might be a little rude to whomever we are going to be seeing. Seeing my discomfort Shoto tries to comfort me by putting his right hand into my left. It cooled down my hand and did comfort me a lot actually because it helped me understand that Shoto will be there to help me smooth things along.

"Hey Shoto can you tell me who we are meeting."

"No you can wait until we get there."-S

"Not even a hint."

"No."

I pouted and looked away as Shoto led us towards our destination by holding my hand. We soon made it though to the hospital and I looked around after Shoto left me for a moment to ask what room they are in.

What if we have a personality clash and it becomes like me and Bakugo and I make Shoto disappointed in me because of it. What if I say some unintentionally rude hospital joke and they get offended. AAH my miseries!

I was tapped on the shoulder by someone and I come out of my depressing thoughts to see Shoto trying to get my attention. I looked at him not even hiding my emotion on my face, he justs smiles and takes my hand. He leads me to a door and before I could ask him again who it is we are meeting he opens the door. A woman with white hair was by the window and turned to look at us and she looked like she could be Shoto's mom. Ignoring that last thing the only thing I could think of was this,

She is so beautiful, she looks like she could be a great mom.

"Shoto, you came. Who is this?"-Pretty woman

"This is Y/n mom the girl I have been talking about, she is my girlfriend."-S

"Shoto since when did she become your girlfriend?"-SM

"A month ago."-S

"Why didn't you show her to me earlier she is so cute."-SM.

I finally connect all the dots in my head and think of what they said and it made me blush and look away but I was quickly pulled into a hug by an overly excited mother. I was embarrassed mostly at the fact that I don't know what to say.

Shoto said be yourself but how can I be yourself when around your mom Shoto and she makes me just as embarrassed and flustered as you make me. Dem Shoto I might not make it to the end of today, you can't blame me if I don't. Ok Y/n you got this warm up, let her ask questions first and then if you feel better later then start talking. Ok I am ready.

"Y/n are you alright you are so red?"-SM

"I-I'm fine just a little shocked since Shoto didn't tell me I was going to meet you and I must say you are really pretty."

Shoto's mom let go and I freaked out that I said the wrong thing but all she did was place a hand over her heart and gave me a look that I give to Shoto when staring at him. I think I said the right and honest thing.

"You are so kind who are your parents honey?"-SM

"Well I am adopted by the Midoriya's."

"Oh I know them Shoto told me about them once."-SM