Chapter 18

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

I awoken to an emptiness next to me. I sit up and stretched letting out a quiet yawn. I look around after rubbing my eyes trying to see where Shoto went. He wasn't in the room which made me feel inquired to get out of bed. I get up and change my pants into what I wore yesterday but kept Shoto's sweatshirt on because it smelled like Shoto and gave me some comfort even if Shoto wasn't here. I walk out trying to see if Shoto is around only to hear some really loud yelling I walk down in a hurry. I needed to make sure Shoto was alright as I past the kitchen I turned on a faucet just in case if I must attack or protect. I had my arms as a water dragon and when I turned the corner I saw Endeavor there yelling at Shoto who was yelling back. I wasn't going to intrude into something I don't know of, yet when I saw Endeavor raising his hand to hit Shoto I had to do something so I signaled my hand and water come rushing towards Shoto and pulled him away just in time. I was mad and did not hide it either it showed in my aura.

"Oh I know you. You are Shoto's girlfriend aren't you."-E

I did not answer and stood there ready to protect or attack with my great talons. He stepped toward us and I put my hand up in front of my face and stretched my hand out. Endeavor stopped and smiled at me.

"You are a strong and brave child, you chose well Shoto."-E

"If you think I am dating her because she is strong then you are completely wrong."-S

Shoto drags me by my hand until we are outside. I transformed my legs back and dropped water all over the floor not caring really. As we get pretty far from the house I begin to wander if Shoto was mad at me.

"Shoto? Are...you mad at me?"

He didn't respond to me as quickly as I hoped but he changed my mind when he responded to my question with a kiss. I smiled and returned it quickly. When he let go all he said was a quick thank you before turning his head blushing and I did the same. We were interrupted when someone jumped on me screaming.

"Y/n oh my god I can finally meet you."-?

"Eh?"

"*gasps* Shoto did you not tell her about me!"-F

"Wait are you Fuyumi?"

"Yes. Oh I hope Shoto has said good things about me."-F

"Actually I heard of you from Rei."

"Shoto didn't tell you anything about me."-F

"Well no."

I rub the back of my neck and she turns to Shoto in a complaining manner. Shoto tries to defend himself once again and I silently laugh at the scene. Fuyumi eventually stopped though letting out a 'huff'. She turns back to me and holds my hands in hers.

"It was great to meet you finally but I must head inside I hope I will see you more often."-F

"Me too."

I give her a closed eye smile and she hugs me again saying how cute I am. She then leaves us and I turn back to Shoto as he smiles at me. I grab his hand and we walk off towards my home.

~~~~

TIme flies by so fast, well not really honestly. I just felt like that what yesterday was, a really speedy day. I was told by my Izuku what had happened but reacted very calm for an unknown reason to myself and I am still calm whenever I think of it myself. We are in class now, though, and because of the open villian attack the actual place to where we are going is hidden. People were complaining which made me question why.