Chapter 21

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

It is now the third day of our stay here and we are practicing like hell again, today I did the same as yesterday but was able to keep it up without passing out. To subside it all I begin to talk to anyone that can speak back to me mostly being of Slendy's I talk to them while I summon another set of creatures to ignore the pain.

"Hey do you know of anything special about my quirk that I didn't know of?"

"Well actually there is something that you have but it would be very hard for you to control. Remember the one thing you changed into but you sneezed and broke the stage in the U.A. Festival."-S

"Oh right."

"Well that seems to be the only thing you struggle to control."-S

"Should I try it?"

"If you must."-S

I stopped summoning and focused on what I changed myself into during the sports festival. I had my hands and feet turn into it and when I opened my eyes I felt a sneeze coming on and being to weak I couldn't hold it back. I look down and sneezed but also transformed back into human in the process. It became silent for a moment as I stared at the ledge I stood on that was going to fall at any moment.

"Slendy?" My voice quivered and seemed to echo. "What did I do?"

"I think it is now confirmed that you are allergic to lightning."-S

"Slendy that's all?!"

I unconsciously bowed my head at them as I tried to look down and when I realized what I did I jerked up and the sound of something cracking and falling was what I heard next but Slendy wasn't going to save me. So I was really scared right then but I didn't scream, probably from a shock moment. Time slowed for me or so it seemed but time quickened once again when I began to roll down a slide of ice towards Shoto's arms. It was definitely going to leave a scar after rolling down the ice slide. I still was in shock probably that I was alive now but after that I soon realized how funny it all looked like and just laughed. Shoto looked mad at me and people went back to business while my brother, Aizawa-sensei and Ragdoll came over to me to check on me while Shoto still had me in my arms as my body quivered but emotionally I was fine because I still laughed a little.

"Are you ok Y/n? There was a loud boom and then clouds of dust and then you said something to someone and then you began to fall and now you are laughing yet quivering."-I

"I am sorry there was a little problem with my quirk but I am fine." My voice sounded a bit shaky and dry so hearing this Aizawa and Ragdoll took me to an infirmary yet asked questions on the way.

"Are you really alright?"-A

"No I'm in a state of shock."

"What happened your voice sounds so dry?"-Rd

"I found out that I am allergic to lightning that's it and the person I was talking to was one of my creatures I had summoned but I should be fine just I need a moment."

"Do you need anything?"-A

"Could you bring Shoto to me whenever possible?"

They set me down on a couch and Aizawa-sensei nodded and turned to leave and soon Ragdoll left as well after giving me water and some allergy medicine although she didn't know if it would actually help my cause but I just hoped that it would. I became tired all of sudden and drowsy and lay down a little bit only to fall asleep. I saw things, bad things and I believe that this dreams were foretelling what was happening and what was going to happen as I slept because they were so lucid that it seemed so true but the only way to know for sure would be to wake up. I open my eyes so suddenly that it would have scared someone especially how wide my eyes were